Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
curveslovers

Curvage clip taking forever to download (Tight Bras + Gaining Talk Part 1)

6 posts / 307 viewsLast Reply

The Curvage Clip 'Tight Bras + Gaining Talk Part 1' by College Gainer Brooke is taking me forever to download (12+ hours). Also, the download randomly stops and just fails, which is annoying and preventing me from completing the download.

I know it's not just my internet connection because my download speed on other websites is same as always (15-20 mbps).

Any way to resolve this? Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response!

I should mention that a previous Curvage Clips purchase of mine ('Weight Gain Talk + Ice Cream') was downloaded within 1 hour (my expected download speed for a file that size). But when I tried downloading it again just now, it was expected to take 12+ hrs also. This might suggest something is currently affecting speed on the Curvage website-side of things?

That's really odd. Still not working for me.

Would it be possible to host it somewhere else temporarily, and just send me a PM with the link? (I assume you can see that I legitimately purchased the clip)

Sorry for the hassle.

There is now a lighter size version available now

I cannot host it somewhere else. That would be up to the model. We are a hosting platform but models are running their own business here

thank you

B9FF6BBA-B2DC-47AA-A555-B79BEC307628.jpeg

This thread is quite old. Please consider reviving this one only if you have new (value add) content to contribute!