Hello! Im new to Curvage. I hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ˜˜

Guest JigglyJade

That booty is looking veeery spankable, also just loving how plump you're looking in generalย ๐Ÿ˜

On 12/5/2018 at 5:57 AM, Sandy Bitch said:

Thank you so much! Imย doing well, however, Ive been super busy so havent had time to post.ย ย I have gained at least 7 poundsย poundsย since my last post. My original goal was going to be 180 but Im thinking closer to 190-200 now.ย 

I'm curious, what's made you push your goal weight higher? Something tells me you've really been enjoying how much softer and curvier you've been getting with the added pounds and you want more- I'd love to hear more about your experience so far.

Guest JigglyJade
On 12/20/2018 at 9:23 PM, DailyDose said:

One problem: Your name isn't fitting at all! You'd be much better as "Pudgy.....(word for Pleasant Girl)"

I definitely didnt plan to keep this name when I created the account but cant decide on a knew name... hmm maybe Pudgy princess is that hasnt been already takenย 

Guest DailyDose

You're simply gorgeous and I can't believe those curves, you're plumping up so nicely and my breath is taken away at your beauty. Every pound is perfect :) I hope you're eating a lot for Christmas !

Guest DailyDose
37 minutes ago, Sandy Bitch said:

I definitely didnt plan to keep this name when I created the account but cant decide on a knew name... hmm maybe Pudgy princess is that hasnt been already takenย 

And for the name...hmm maybe something going along with the like "pudgypeaches" or something, because your curves are so juicy? Haha

Guest JigglyJade
12 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

You're simply gorgeous and I can't believe those curves, you're plumping up so nicely and my breath is taken away at your beauty. Every pound is perfect :) I hope you're eating a lot for Christmas !

Awee youre too sweet. I had my Christmas dinner today but have tons of leftovers Im excited to eat tomorrow.ย