Getting my husband on board

Guest gg23

I know my husband likes me bigger, he's shown that especially during my pregnancies. After this baby is born I really want him to help fatten me up to 300. I haven't brought up feedings before but I think he would love it. Any advice?

Why not at first try introducing food into the bedroom while your pregnant start getting him to connect feeding you with sexual gratification eventually he'll want to feed you constantly as it'll will turn him on just as much as it does you especially if you say he already likes you bigger. Don't know whether you remember me from your first pregnancy you look beautiful as ever can't wait to see you 300lbs or even 350 xx

You can over play your eating with him....order an extra appetizer and desert always when you go out to dinner.  After you devour everything touch or pat your belly and tell him if you keep having such a big appetite he is going to have a very Fat wife soon.  Best case he will be so aroused and want to take you home to devour you or he may joke about it a little.  Worst case....well I don’t think he would ever say he wouldn’t want you bigger.

• 3 weeks later...

I plan on telling him soon and I'm going continue to eat like I have been. I always eat way more than him. I'm hoping he'll jump onto the idea of wanting to fatten me up soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah....  Seriously, a whole lot of guys find a pregnant belly *way* sexy -- even if they're not so much into bigger women as a general rule.  (I often wonder if that's really partially because guys find it the more socially acceptable way to be into heavy/fat women?)

Some years back, I met this girl at a party. She was friends with another girl I knew. I didn't know a lot about her, but remember the other girl telling me about her once before. I knew she was a single mom with a 2-3 year old kid. So I was kind of surprised she appeared to be very pregnant - like at least 7 or 8 months along. She was wearing a button-down shirt with the bottom half all unbuttoned because I don't think it would even fasten around her belly. My friend told me that no, she wasn't pregnant again. That was just her "perma-preg" food baby she'd kept for the last couple years. She just liked her habit she got into of "eating for two" while pregnant and kept all the baby weight.  The thing is, guys LOVED it. She got more attention at that party than any other female there. I overheard more than one conversation between her and another guy talking about how much she could eat in an eating contest, and a comment that "once you're a mom, I think you earn the right to a belly like that"!

I remember another time I saw a very pregnant black girl in the supermarket, strutting around in a short pair of cut-off jeans and a bikini top. Clearly, no maternity clothes for her that summer. And again, she was getting checked out by a lot of guys in there. You don't really see pregnant women in public dressing like that, too often.... but I'm telling you, it gets way more positive attention than a lot of women probably imagine it would!

Guest MX8XV93
On 10/8/2018 at 4:26 PM, tw71 said:

Yeah....  Seriously, a whole lot of guys find a pregnant belly *way* sexy -- even if they're not so much into bigger women as a general rule.  (I often wonder if that's really partially because guys find it the more socially acceptable way to be into heavy/fat women?)

Some years back, I met this girl at a party. She was friends with another girl I knew. I didn't know a lot about her, but remember the other girl telling me about her once before. I knew she was a single mom with a 2-3 year old kid. So I was kind of surprised she appeared to be very pregnant - like at least 7 or 8 months along. She was wearing a button-down shirt with the bottom half all unbuttoned because I don't think it would even fasten around her belly. My friend told me that no, she wasn't pregnant again. That was just her "perma-preg" food baby she'd kept for the last couple years. She just liked her habit she got into of "eating for two" while pregnant and kept all the baby weight.  The thing is, guys LOVED it. She got more attention at that party than any other female there. I overheard more than one conversation between her and another guy talking about how much she could eat in an eating contest, and a comment that "once you're a mom, I think you earn the right to a belly like that"!

I remember another time I saw a very pregnant black girl in the supermarket, strutting around in a short pair of cut-off jeans and a bikini top. Clearly, no maternity clothes for her that summer. And again, she was getting checked out by a lot of guys in there. You don't really see pregnant women in public dressing like that, too often.... but I'm telling you, it gets way more positive attention than a lot of women probably imagine it would!

tw71,

Since the fully realized outcome of sex is ultimately a baby, then I would think that pregnancy, by definition, is literally the sexiest thing there is (whether one is into bigger women or not).  It means that any other efforts made in terms of sex were successful.

And gg23,

Any news on telling the husband about your secret plan?