Melissa Fumero (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)

gggg

On 4/5/2021 at 5:04 PM, thadrou90 said:

This was a great one. Wonder how her body's changed since this was posted in October.

In her latest post there’s a few moments when you can see her belly. I think it’s smaller but definitely still there... hopefully she doesn’t rush to get rid of it and decides to keep it... maybe even grow it a little...

• 3 months later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 5/8/2020 at 6:06 PM, gggg said:

"Woman in uniform looking a little strained" could be the title of this whole season, lol.  She's looked very uncomfortably bloated the whole time.  I think most of the reason she's in uniform 99% of this season is because it hides her shape at least somewhat, compared to earlier seasons when she wore her "street clothes" more often.

I browsed through the season really quickly the other day because I was sure there was some scene of her in casual pants that showed a noticeably fatter ass, but I just could not find it. I think it was in Jake and Amy's house. Can anyone find this? 

I don't think her character would pass a fitness test.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, clockworkdude said:

A pleasant surprise from my netflix thumbail for Brooklyn 99. Does anybody know who she is, and in which episode she can be found? I don't feel like going through six seasons just to find that out 

fat brooklyn.JPG

Artemis Pebdani, she's a recurring character in a good few always sunny episodes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...