The world would be a better place if girly girls had power!

AshlynCheerleader

Do I have to look like this to become rich and powerful?
Pixie-Haircuts-for-Business-Women-2018-2

A ideal world is a world where a person doesn't have to sacrifice their looks to become rich and powerful!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/are-businesswomen-with-bobs-a-cut-above-the-others/

Who here agrees?

The powerful CEOs must hand their power and most of their wealth to cheerleaders, supermodels, and plus size models!

I think it honestly depends on the area in which you're looking to seek fame and wealth from. 
I don't think it's necessarily that you can't be fat and attain a high ranking position, but rather how you carry yourself and how well you dress. That external polished look and confidence is pretty much what winds up selling, at least in my opinion.

• 6 months later...
Guest Steffiered
On 9/3/2018 at 4:30 AM, scissortooth said:

I'd hand power to cats, but that's me.

You sure about that? ;)

On 8/28/2018 at 9:49 PM, AshlynCheerleader said:

Do I have to look like this to become rich and powerful?
Pixie-Haircuts-for-Business-Women-2018-2

A ideal world is a world where a person doesn't have to sacrifice their looks to become rich and powerful!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/are-businesswomen-with-bobs-a-cut-above-the-others/

Who here agrees?

The powerful CEOs must hand their power and most of their wealth to cheerleaders, supermodels, and plus size models!

I think that it can be harder to be taken seriously up front if you come off really feminine but if you prove you are actually competent then you can do it, but it won't be easy in any case and there will be bullies and assholes along the way who will pick on you not because of who you are but because of who they are but they will use who you are as the basis of their harassment.  But actually, I find being really feminine and a bit of a mother hen type can get me more favor with people rather than it being a negative.  I think if you really listen to people and treat them well it can be advantageous overall to be conventionally Fem.  IDK, but that has been my experience. :)

On 3/5/2019 at 9:58 PM, Steffiered said:

I think that it can be harder to be taken seriously up front if you come off really feminine but if you prove you are actually competent then you can do it, but it won't be easy in any case and there will be bullies and assholes along the way who will pick on you not because of who you are but because of who they are but they will use who you are as the basis of their harassment.  But actually, I find being really feminine and a bit of a mother hen type can get me more favor with people rather than it being a negative.  I think if you really listen to people and treat them well it can be advantageous overall to be conventionally Fem.  IDK, but that has been my experience. :)

2 words: high end.  Competence is irrelevant compared to favoritism and being able to talk a sugardaddy into giving a lot for a chance. You just need to know your audience as there are quite a lot of enablers in the crowd who routinely forgive ghosting, financial abuse, and dishonesty. I dunno if it helps to emulate someone's ideal, but I see that too often as well.  Won't win brownie points with me though now I'm in the mood to see someone enjoy some. If you're ever in the mood, of course 😉 I'm only a pm away.