Asian girlfriend gains 15kg

Hey Curvage,

My girlfriend and I are now back together after a few months apart (although doing distance at the moment). So we’ve agreed to share some stuff on Curvage, under the condition that I crop her face out of all photos. 

So...we met back in mid 2016 when we were in college, back then she was this sexy, tall, slim Asian girl who had supermodel like legs and a gorgeous face. Long story short, we hooked up and fell in love. On our first date we spoke about the gym when she said that she hated going - this paved the way for things to come. 

In the beginning she she was not so confident with her body, but quickly she became very comfortable in front of me. 

We quickly moved in to the same room in room in college and would spend our nights eating, cooking, binging on dessert. Quickly her little belly became a bit softer but that seemed to be it. I opened up to her about my fantasies to make her chubby and she laughed it off every time. I thought to myself, ‘fair enough, I tried, she doesn’t want to gain and I’m fine with that’. 

Half a year later we graduated moved in together - she got an office job and I got huge discounts in many restaurants and a not-too-bad paycheck. We started going to Cheesecake Factory, binging on 2-3 pizzas a night, downing a truckload of McDonald’s at a time. The results quickly showed on her and her office outfits became increasingly tight and mutual friends started noticing - one of them even asked her ‘how many stomachs do you have?’  Btw, I had a job that made me do 15km if walking per shift so I wasn’t gaining at all  

At this point I’d say she had a bit of flab but nothing major, maybe 5-6kg worth of gain. 

Sometime later we had to move due to family issues - this saw us both completely change our lifestyles and that’s when the real fun started - I got a job where I had limitless access to bread, pastry, croissants and pasta - she took some time off work. In a matter of months she gained 7-8kg and fucking ballooned! She was eating a whole baguette at a time as a snack, downing a bag of salt and vinegar in the evenings and binging on all you can eat dim sum buffets. I loved every single minute. Her clothes became tight, pants were too small, new pants were too small, dresses fitted horribly...then the comments came from her conservative Chinese family - that she is overweight, that she is too fat, that she looks bad. She didn’t care as we spoke about my fetish and she agreed to keep gaining as long as I gained as well (I was also stick thin when we met). 

In the end, she went from 53kg to 68kg. Her gaining also had a result on me - I went from 67kg to 83kg. I got a set of moobs as a souvenir even! The deal was for me to get to 100kg and her to get to 85kg - but this didn’t go through as we broke up at one point. Now I hope we’ll get back on track...

before i I share the photos...just some of the hottest things about her gain:

-her face (which I can’t share at the moment) went from this beautiful Asian girl to a round, double chinned, fat cheeked, not so beautiful girl (to the outside world)  

-her breasts started sagging and basically stopped growing at a point - her belly started popping out more than her breasts

-her ass and thighs were full of cellulite

-she couldn’t fit rings she had bought when we met on her now-chubby fingers

-she stopped wearing heels completely as her knees couldn’t cope with the pressure

-we both looked at each other one day and said ‘fuck, we got so fat’

-my underwear became too small for her

-she stopped having belly rolls and it all became one big ball of fat

-literally all of her cloths were outgrown 

Now, to the before pictures:

BA1698CA-0906-4194-A8D6-4FE8E28C7145.jpeg

FA9AA642-FA19-4ED6-83C8-E1D98E94FA8E.jpeg

F32C7D03-55E9-430D-ABD5-98CE6FB0ED90.jpeg

B4EF4ADD-59EE-4A62-ABAC-3BF6F36C8EDF.jpeg

FEDA7232-6F68-461B-B6D0-E652614B8F27.jpeg

3C2DDF60-CEE2-40D7-8A60-C39E4B2493C9.jpeg

0283FA04-EF8E-4E6F-ADD0-239603B7AEFF.jpeg

4F6CB5A5-88E0-4E80-9436-09772145C46F.jpeg

Oh my god I love this thread. I really enjoyed hearing about the best parts about her gain - that was incredibly hot. And you can tell from the photos that this woman is gorgeous, before and after. How lucky you got back together with her - I really hope it works out this time and you stick around to tell us how things progress=) Thank you for sharing this with us!

Great thread. I love the before and after in the white bikini. It's a major turn on when a real slim Asian girl gains a little pudge.

I sometimes I go to a gym in an Asian neighborhood in the Los Angeles area. In LA we have a chain of Chinese fast food places called Tasty Goody. Most of the girls at the gym are stick thin, but there are quite a few chubby ones that I call Tasty Goody girls. I have noticed that most of the girls that work at Chinese fast food places are quite chubby. Checking out the girls is better than eating the food at those places.

Hey guys, thanks for all the awesome replies and also for this amazing comparison photo! 

Yep, she was in Bangkok. When we were on vacation there quite a while back she was still slim, and was so insecure of her body whenever we went swimming at the hotel pool. Kind of funny because now, 15kg later, she doesn't care at all. 

It's kind of funny, she went from a size S when we started dating to now being too small for a size L...I love it! Her ankles also turned into cankles and she has a double chin which is always present now. Also, her collar bones are non existent and used to protrude like hell when she was slim...

8 hours ago, bigorange3 said:

So she's into your weight gain as well? 

She's cool with it. She says as long as I gain, she will gain as well. Can't complain there. 

It turns her on to squish my moobs and she always tries to compete in who can eat more when we go out, although she does complain that I'm too heavy for her when I'm on top. 

I'll post some more photos soon! 

So here are some more photos guys, which show the changes to her body quite well in everyday situations  

first photo - her belly on show in a t shirt that used to be big for her. Now you can just make out the belly button (which has been swallowed by her fat)

Second photo - her boob nearly falling out of a dress. Shows how her boobs stopped growing and are sagging. As I said, her belly bulges out more than her boobs and they’ve remained the same size for the last 5kg gained.

third photo - her backside in her bikini. There you see the cellulite quite well none of which she had before. She also has back rolls but they aren’t visible here.

Fourth photo - her belly hiding in that same t shirt again. 

Fifth photo - her in a dress she made which is quite shapeless, in order to hide her bigger / wider figure. Here you can also see her puffed up arms and hands quite well.

last photo - her belly being rubbed after she ate a large bag of Lays chips. Here you also make out her chubbier fingers and dimples on her hands.

I love it lately that when we go to restaurants she eats more than I do. She isn’t fit at all and can barely run. She also let herself go and I noticed started ignoring her armpit hair and a few other things. I’m hoping she entirely gives in and gains another 15kg. Her face is really changing a lot from the cute girl she was - I’d say her face is the most obvious part of her gain now. Gone are the pronounced cheekbones and replaced with an extremely round face with a double him to match. Her thighs are also getting very Wide. Her feet have swollen up and her toes became chubby. I love the changes to her body - and I notice that she starts getting tired and needs a time out when we have sex.

just an update! Stay tuned for more.

5D02062B-A12D-49E7-A077-C138298CD109.png

33DEBE4F-F103-4B4D-A6F6-B12F76BA7692.png

ACD938F7-2582-434D-9B51-1441BC4F999C.png

A155DC23-29ED-497B-BBAB-A33AAB010C32.jpeg

983C5579-147B-4186-9FC9-7DF29A81F8BE.jpeg

0B7DEBC5-848A-4A4B-AE09-F35981ED0B41.jpeg