Kat von D (Pregnant)

Guest nickcave

Its definitely mine.  I cant recall a skinny celeb other than Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera who just balloned out of nowhere.  Kat looks completley unrecognizable.  There is no way shes All Vegan, not with that gain.  That is not all water weight.  If she loses the weight it aint cuz she worked out.  Its gonna take a surgery and some "viva la white girl" for her to lose this gain

Guest vegetaover9000
1 hour ago, Xfinity92 said:

Its definitely mine.  I cant recall a skinny celeb other than Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera who just balloned out of nowhere.  Kat looks completley unrecognizable.  There is no way shes All Vegan, not with that gain.  That is not all water weight.  If she loses the weight it aint cuz she worked out.  Its gonna take a surgery and some "viva la white girl" for her to lose this gain

Yes, she is vegan. Veganism makes you fat since vegetarian food is rich with carbs. There are many fat vegans I know personally. 

1 hour ago, Xfinity92 said:

I cant recall a skinny celeb other than Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera

I wouldn't say Britney ever "ballooned" though. There were periods she was definitely heavier but not to the point she looked fat. Christina, on the other hand, did though or at least that is how I would classify them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...