Sometimes the baby weight stays

oatmeal

So the gain has really stalled out these past weeks. 206 with 5 weeks to go. She gets full quick now that the baby is squishing her organs and hasnt been snacking like i had hoped. Belly continues to grow each week and it is still somewhat soft, plenty of belly fat on top.

Last night my daughter was examining my wife's legs and asked why they were so soft. She sheepishly explained it was due to having lots of fat. This triggered a whole game where my daughter poked and prodded my wife asking if she had fay here or there. Upper arms, yes. Boobs, of course. Neck / double chin, yes. My wife started turning red as the game went on she continued to find more fat spots. Eventually she gave up after squeezing my wife's forearm and said "wow, even here?"

My wife made a comment about losing her fat once the baby is born. I gave her a look and she softened her comment saying she would "maybe, try to lose a little weight after the baby"

• 3 weeks later...

My household recently went through a bout of Covid-19. Everyone is fine now and the symptoms were very mild. Her weight continues to be stuck around 205 and she hasnt been eating much. Loss of appetite when she was sick and now her stomach is just squished by the baby. I try to get calories in her when possible but it has been low priority.

Despite no real scale gains she looks bigger and bigger and complains constantly about her size. Simple things like making a bed are too much for her and she hets very out of breath. My kids have also started pointing out how big and soft she is on a daily basis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Baby and mom are both doing well. Between taking care of the kids, not getting sleep, and her physical recovery, sex is a low priority but she looks amazing.  Her weight has settled back around 190 and her boobs have swelled up. She still has a nice soft belly and since having the baby her body has gotten flabbier and softer. I've noticed her body jiggles and quakes more than before, almost like she has lost muscle tone or is holding on to more fluid.

It's a shame she is now  below her pre-conception weight but i've noticed her appetite has returned. The last couple months of pregnancy she ate very small portions but now seems to always be hungry and tends to go back for seconds. Hopefully she will keep eating and get back to around 200 again.

On 11.12.2020 at 01:18, oatmeal said:

Младенец и мама чувствуют себя хорошо. Между заботой о детях, отказом от сна и ее физическим выздоровлением секс не имеет большого значения, но она выглядит потрясающе. Ее вес вернулся к 190 годам, а грудь увеличилась. У нее по-прежнему красивый мягкий живот, и с тех пор, как она родила, ее тело стало дряблым и мягким. Я заметил, что ее тело дрожит и трясется больше, чем раньше, почти как будто она потеряла мышечный тонус или удерживает больше жидкости.

Жаль, что она сейчас ниже своего веса до зачатия, но я заметил, что ее аппетит вернулся. Последние пару месяцев беременности она ела очень маленькими порциями, но теперь, кажется, всегда голодна и имеет тенденцию возвращаться на несколько секунд. Надеюсь, она продолжит есть и снова вернется к отметке 200.

I congratulate you on adding to your family) And yes, flabby fat is the best)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well sadly she is down to 178. All the breast feeding is just melting weight right off of her. It is disheartening but i keep telling myself that her size is not the most important thing right now. My source of hope has been comments she has made recently.

Yesterday, "i cant believe i'm back in the 170s again. Never thought I would get back down so low again. Im sure it wont last once I stop breastfeeding but i'm trying to enjoy it while I can"

This was a really odd comment. It's like she is resigned to getting fatter or at least returning to the 190s. My son, who I'm pretty sure is an FA like his papa, frequently goes to her to remind her his favorite body part is her belly and or lovehandles. She lets him grab her, and will make comments like "guess mommy can keep eating" that little guy is an excellent wingman.

• 2 months later...

Since the last update the pounds have continued to fall off my wife. She has been complaining about her jeans being too loose and her rings are so loose she worries about losing thrm. Now she can fit into old clothes she hasn't been able to wear in years. It's been frustrating for me watching her loose all her lovely softness without even trying. Even her face is getting skinny. At the beginning of March she was down to 172 lbs.

Thankfully, there appears to be light at the end of the tunnel. Almost exactly a month after hitting her lowest weight she is up six lbs to 178. I dont want to get overly excited but this month as seen some solid gains. Pumping and feeding the baby jas been steadily reduced week by week and shr has been eating and drinking a lot. It hasnt reverted to late night fourth meal but she usually has an afternoon "snack" (mini-meal) and has been enjoying seconds at dinner. If i can manage to get the kids out of her hair she will often graze on whatever carbs are leftover. I think wine is helping as well.

I dont expect her to just baloon back up to her former glory overnight but it's such a relieve that she isn't wasting away. I would be a very happy husband if she could get back to the 190s by the end of summer. Its too hot outside, why dont you sit on the couch and have a beer and maybe some chips and queso.

20210412_130738.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

My wife continues to grow and is looking lively. Chubby face is making a return and gone is the talk about needing new jeans in a smaller size. She is back up to 182 and steadily growing. Her appetite is strong and she doesnt seem concerned a out gaining back the weight.

This weekend she was stuffing herself constantly. Saturday was especially great. Whataburger breakfast biscit meal, massive plate of pasta for lunch, iced breve coffee for a post nap pick me up, larger cheeseburger &1/3 my chicken sandwich for dinner, 3 IPAs , and a bottle of wine. She was feeling frisky after the wineand man did it feel amazing having all of her on top of me. The push-in is just so much better with more cushion. To top it all off she was sprinkling me with milk towards the end. She ate alot on sundat as well due to the celebration in her honor.

• 4 weeks later...

She hasn't weighed in again since last month but she certainly hasn't gotten smaller. At her lowest she was wearing size 14 jeans and was going to buy a pair of 12s as the 14s were two big. Now she is back in her 16s and complains they dont fit her right. This was her constant complaint when she was at her heaviest. My guess is she is knocking on the door to 190 and that her shape has chanhed a little after the third pregnancy. Probably lost some muscle too as she doesn't exercise.

She was wearing a smaller wedding band for months but recently switch back to the band we had resized larger (wedding ring). I askeed if she was still worried it might fall off and she said it was back to fitting correctly. She looks fantastic and our sex life is so much better. She is so much more powerful when on top and seems more into it lately.

Her face is fuller and she looks more herself. That wonderful softness to every part of her body has returned. For example her soft back fat has returned and her belly has a noticeable jiggle when she walks. I still think a return to the 190s by the end of summer is a good possibility

• 1 month later...

Holding steady at 185 which is a good weight for her. I of course always want a little more but at 185 she is so soft and all her curves have enough size to them that asking for more is just greedy.

She has been watching what she has been eating lately but made some currious comments. She asked me to exchange some jeans for a smaller size but then changed her mind saying she might "need them in the fall". 

I made her some taquitos on saturday night and mentioned how much i enjoy making her snacks before bed. Her response, "yeah thats why i gained so much weight. Too much of these made me fat" she then proceeded to eat all 8 I made her, dipping them in sour cream.

Pool time

20210718_112653.jpg

20210718_112648.jpg

so nice when that happends, my wife is currently expecting and i hope that this will finally put over over the 100kg mark, with her being 1.54mts tall, it would be a nice milestone, and hopefully she will keep the weight for the foreasble future

• 3 weeks later...

"I need to stop drinking wine, I feel like I'm gaining weight again"

Weight as of yesterday: 188.6   four pounds up

43.1% bodyfat. 81.3 lbs of fat according to the scale. Progress, wonderful progress.

In addition to getting larger she has also been more active and happy lately.  She really does seem happiest when enjoying food and drink and not worried about calories.

• 1 month later...

She hasn't weighed in in a month and a half so I cant be certain of her weight. She hasn't changed her diet much and was steadily gaing a pound or so each month so my guess is low 190s approaching what i consider to be her set weight. Its a good size for her and she looks phenomenal.

Soft jiggly arms, double chin, and delicious thighs that quake when she walks and spread out like creamy butter then she sits. Her boobs have regained some volume after breastfeeding but her belly eclipses them in size. Her belly is so nice and round its visable in most of what she wears. T-shirts, dresses, or tops its on display unless the top is very baggy. Her butt has always been her most prominent feature and it seems to be steadily growing as most of her leggings and jeans dont fit anymore. I caught her in the frog position in a loose fitting clingy dress and it took my breath away.

I love football season, not just for the games, but because of the amount of snacks and beer my wife puts away. She keeps up with me and normally eats more than i do. Last saturday she ate plate after plate of nachos then had a few brownies for dessert. I have also noticed that she gets hot and sweaty much fater than i do.

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

I love football season, not just for the games, but because of the amount of snacks and beer my wife puts away. She keeps up with me and normally eats more than i do. Last saturday she ate plate after plate of nachos then had a few brownies for dessert. I have also noticed that she gets hot and sweaty much fater than i do.

That sounds like a 1st and goal to me 

michael buble win GIF by bubly

• 1 month later...

Since sept my wife has been on a diet. Smalm lunches, hardly anything for breakfast, si gle serving at dinner, reduced wine, and walking on the treadmill several times a week. After almost two months the net result is zero pounds lost.

Earlier this week she formally abandonded her diet saying it was pointless and she was going to enjoy herself. That night she ate an entire package of pasta alongside her typical dinner. She hasnt pigged out every night but is back to a normal level of eating. Normal was slowly adding weight as her body seems to be trying to return to her set weight of upper 190s.

I bought her some new jeans (size 16), dresses (xl) and tops that she has been avoiding taking the tags off of. I think she was planning on losing weight and exchanging for a smaller size. She took the tags off and now mentions how her new clothes make her feel more comfortable since they arent so tight. She even mentioned one dress being loose but that it was good thing since the holidays were coming up, implying that she considers some winter lbs to be inevitable.

• 3 weeks later...

The last few days have been good for my wife's figure. Pre Thanksgiving dinner of lasagna, two large pieces. Several plates of Thanksgiving food durring the primary meal and another before bed. Friday she ate a whole plate of mashed potatoes & green bean casserole for breakfast, corn casserole & lima bean casserole for lunch and a thick soup for dinner. The soup was half broth half heavy cream with sausage and tortellini. She ate two bowls and was stuffed full. She looked so round and just sat on the couch afterwards looking sleepy and blissful.

She has been working her way through all the leftovers, eating casseroles for breakfast and lunch and then having tacos on saturday and pizza on Sunday. Sunday she started to complain that she was tired of eating carbs and wanted a salad. I made salad to go with dinner that night and she didnt even have a bite, opting for three slices of pizza and cinnamon rolls.