Quantcast
oatmeal

Sometimes the baby weight stays

153 posts / 23178 viewsLast Reply

It's hot as hell outside so my wife is doing her best to stay inside and wear as little as possible, not that i am complaining. She is on a mashed potatoes kick and has gobbled up a big serving covered in butter practically every other day since getting the first package. She hasn't stepped on a scale since the beginning of July but looks a bit heavier.

When she lays down her thighs and hips spread out like a bean bag chair. You can see that despite their size her legs have very little muscle anymore. It's like she melts into whatever she is sitting on. Belly is starting to hang ever so slightly too.

Quote of the week "Atleast I'm getting good use of my maternity stuff. Two pregnancies and now its my everyday wear" she also kept complaining she is too fat for several of her maternity dresses. "My arms dont fit in that dress. My hips stick out too far in that one."

She always wears maternity tank tops to bed. Funny thing is now they ride up frequently exposing her soft pale little belly. Its kind of a game for me watching her belly peak out and seeing how long before she notices. 

Make sure she feels treated like a queen when it comes to clothes. Whenever clothes come up, encourage her to buy something. "I don't fit in these anymore either!" "That's OK hun, just buy something you like"

Gaining is already a problem in many ways for a woman; clothes shouldn't be one of them