Sometimes the baby weight stays

oatmeal

Great time for you!

The best is having your wife get heavier and heavier for us guys loving them fatter.

My wife did a similar thing with our three kids which were back to back to back.....the last pregnancy after she delivered she ended up gaining more weight also....and held on to it for 2 + yrs. before she lost some.

would love to hear more about your wife’s gain.  Like her my wife is 5’ 3” and it really shows up nicely on shorter women that are my ideal.

Oatmeal....don’t worry if she gets heavier and gains her Breasts will get bigger again.  My wife was a 34 D before she had our first....they inflated huge while pregnant .....after she delivered and stopped breast feeding afte 4 months they looked smaller than her 34 D but I think it was because of the contrast of seeing them so inflated and engorged.  Glad to say after her weight gain after all kids she became a 36 DDD....with the straps diggin into her back Fat and her breasts still plumping out of her cups.  Weight gain is the key to getting Fat Juggs back.  If she loses weight she does lose in the breasts first, ass then thighs.   The biggest difference was like you mentioned which I love.....her waist b came much wider with love handles and she has a big Fat Belly taught and soft and FAT.

she seemed to give up for a while when she couldn’t lose the weight but eventually societal pressures friends etc. that lost their baby weight....and she eventually got on the weight loss cycle.  Good news if you don’t let them lose to much they won’t be able to keep the weight from coming back on....at least this has happened with my wife.  The only thing is I have grown with my fetish and want her much fatter than I ever thought.  I used to think if she was 180-200 lbs. that would make her Fat....then when she was over 200 I thought she looked thin to me at times.  I fantasize about her being 300 lbs. and I actually think she would look so hot....but I don’t think that is reality.

18 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

it is a fantastic think when ladies get truly into the role of being pregnant and feel that they are allowed by society to eat whatever they want and gain as much as it is possible during that time. only to find themselves unable and really unwilling to make the effort to lose that weight afterwards, with the baby responsibilities. and then the weight stays on and with time it sets a new low bar, so whatever they gain after that they will not be thinking about their weight of college or before getting married, just the weight after the baby, and the story goes on in our favor, that is fantastic 

So true

• 8 months later...

All good stuff.  I find the thing that worked best for my wife is not being able to control her appetite and the. She just kind of said F it for a long while and just enjoyed herself, pigged out & gained.  Her appetite was so big that she didn’t even try to control it anymore and she even teased me with the fatty she had become for a while.  Almost a year and half worth before she put her foot down and really tried to control her appetite and eat less....it finally worked for her😤. But it was a big struggle that was arousing as well.  Oh how I wish she couldn’t control her massive appetite again.....all it takes is really stretching out that stomach and they become ravenous Fatties.