Sometimes the baby weight stays

oatmeal

it is a fantastic think when ladies get truly into the role of being pregnant and feel that they are allowed by society to eat whatever they want and gain as much as it is possible during that time. only to find themselves unable and really unwilling to make the effort to lose that weight afterwards, with the baby responsibilities. and then the weight stays on and with time it sets a new low bar, so whatever they gain after that they will not be thinking about their weight of college or before getting married, just the weight after the baby, and the story goes on in our favor, that is fantastic 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

things are very similar on this end. she has probably lost some pounds in the last month, her usual after holidays diet... after a month she got frustrated and went on a binge weekend of pizza, burger, chocolates and pretty much everything that was on her sight it was amazing but yeah she is completely aware of my game and not really happy about it as she does want to lose some and i have to wonder if she is feeling a bit extra heavy, we live in a 2 floor house and she does gets pretty agitated after going up the stairs, which is hot for me but probably not for her... and thinking about wanting her to gain hundreds of pounds, not for everyone to enjoy the struggles that come with it, what is the key to that i wonder

• 2 weeks later...

I will come in with my 5 cents only because I have been feeling myself a bit guilty lately, if we are not 100% honest here where it absolutely doesn’t matter if we tell truth or lie then what is left. A bit of introduction, an FA fellow, just happy with a wife who has gained some weight, considerable weight to be honest. I’ll try to make this short so I can give you enough preview but go to the point quickly enough. When we started dating she was 125pounds, which was ok for the pettite 5’1 frame, and hope for me was that she has had a big appetite, not just for her size but for any size, on free mode she usually eats at least the same as me, and, me, being over 6ft, well, time should do its job I thought. And it happened just like that. Combining that with the fact that she is not a big fan of exercising, and a pregnancy in between she has now a fairly different figure.

Of course during these years, (6 to be precise) there have been several episodes of weight loss attempts, diets, shopping bigger clothes, refusing to throw away the smaller clothes, being really mad at food and then loving it, a bit of everything you can imagine. After the holidays clocking in at barely over 190 pounds she is safely in the obese category. Her beautiful frame has expanded like a work of art, almost evenly giving me a big ass, boobs and a belly to enjoy. With that being said… I have to admit that considering all the gain has been pure fat because she does not exercise, I have to admit that her long term health outlook could be better. The FA in me of course has enjoyed all of it, every failed diet and every pound that has come and for some moments her as well but not truthfully I think. The FA in me would love it if she went all in on gaining for a few months, get her weight to double and live the dream.

But the father and husband in me would like her to be able to chase our daughter around and not to be out of breath trying to zip some jeans and her to feel a bit more at peace with her body, that is a never ending quest and I guess I am not the only one with a situation like that.

• 4 months later...

i have come to realice that i do find it very hot to see a fat lady struggling to breathe after a few steps. very hot indeed. as for my lady, she was with the mindset of becoming fit but after one day at spinning her legs hurt so much that was the only class she attended, and yes that was hot for me, altough a bit frustrating for her

• 3 weeks later...

it is really nice to read this story, a thing of beauty to see a lady gaining and her guy sharing in this forums. this compells me to share some. my wife is right now on a diet mission, weight losing one, she reached her highest weight ever for the second time a few weeks ago and she is planning on losing some, not sure if she will manage to do that, old habits die hard but she is really concerned about it from a health stand point and because when she reached her highest weight well none of their clothes help , everything is a nuisance, nothing fits and to be honest everything looks a bit too small and i understand that is utterly uncomfortable and well, she is still trying to get into those clothes, i am not going to buy a whole no wardrove in a day but definitely the plan is to help in that departament, problem is, the very tought of buying xl upsets her, let see how that goes

• 1 year later...

so nice when that happends, my wife is currently expecting and i hope that this will finally put over over the 100kg mark, with her being 1.54mts tall, it would be a nice milestone, and hopefully she will keep the weight for the foreasble future