Sometimes the baby weight stays

oatmeal

Most days she is content and i do my best to provide a steady flow of complements. Somedays, like yesterday, she gets upset with herself and feels down about her body. She ordered a new pair of jeans and they didnt fit. Instead of just sending them back she got upset. It kind of stinks because the idea of needing a larger size is hot to me but really brings her down.  Feels crappy getting any sort of positive feeling from somthing that bums her out. 

I know what you're going through with the pants issue. Leggings are the gift that keeps on giving.

It took a handful of years for my wife years to shake that "chasing her past" figure game.

After a few job changes and meeting a number of new friends, the skinny person that she once was became just a blurry memory from some distant past life. No coworkers and almost no friends even knew of that skinny version of herself. And the shame of thinking about that young skinny person slowly evaporated away. In fact, she always focuses on the morbidly obese people in her group and still thinks of herself as the "thinner" one most of the time! 😜

Yeah, she wears leggings most of the time. Pre-pandemic she never wore them out of the house but now she wears them everywhere except work. She has been complaining that her favorite pairs are too small so i bought her some new larger ones for Christmas. Hopefully she likes them.

Yeah, i wish she had more large friends. None of her co-workers or friends are significantly bigger and most are slimmer. She does follow some larger celebs and i dont see her really aspiring yo be skinny. She knows she is a mom with three kids. 

It's funny though because the kids frequently make comments about how she doesnt look the same in older photos. To them she has always been this size which seems to normslize it in her head. 

She is not a big fan of me touching her jiggly parts unless its part of something more natural. Ill have my hand on her belly if i give her a hug from behind but she would not be happy if i just grabbed her belly and gave it a shake. Does she reciprocate by touching me? Not really. 

She has been on a diet for the last week or so. Salads for lunch, really watching her calories and cutting back on wine. Its not my favorite but i figure its best to be supportive. She is less happy when dieting but it seems to give her a feeling of control over her body. Once she feels back in control she might stop but idk. Its got to feel unempowering to keep gaining weight when you dont want to.

• 3 weeks later...

So the whole family caught a terrible stomach bug. It was a rough christmas, but everyone is fine now. The wife missed out on some prime eating days and made the comment that she is down three pounds from the ordeal.

The good news is that she seems happy with the small drop in weight and hasnt been talking about any big weight loss plans in 2022. if she is happy at this size than so am I.

The even better news is that despite not eating for 24 hrs and vacating everything in het body she is still 190 lbs. 190 is a great absolute base weight. My guess is with normal eating & drinking and winter clothes she will get back to her set weight (195) and hopefully continue to be happy with herself.

Side note: she mentioned that since having kids her shoe size has gone up by two sizes and two ring sizes as well. Im not a foot guy but thought that was kind of crazy. Its also weird that despite being 195 ish for several years she has still out grown alot of her old clothes. Maybe she has lost muscle and now is larger despite weighing the same. IDK but she looks great

• 2 weeks later...

So far so good. No New Years resolution to lose weight, no complaints about being fat, no dieting, no exercising, and no complaints from me. She has been working from home and basically living in leggings and big comfy shirts and tops. She seems relaxed with herself and has been indulging. Good times

• 3 months later...

Not muchnof an update but figured i would share anyway. Weight has been holding steady at 192. It seems like when she tries extra hard to control her diet that she might start making progress but the scale doesn't seem to budge so she gives up relatively quickly. Low to mid 190s seems to be her set weight and she wont drop much below without prolonged sustained effort controlling her diet and exercise. She does some walking twice a week which has helped with her blood pressure and keeps her feeling healthy. 

She doesnt seem worked up about her weight and hasn't been aspirationally buying clothes in smaller sizes or complaining. She recently ordered a swimsuit with tummy control spanx instead of trying to loose any of her delectable belly flab. One of the dresses she ordered online arrived too big and she is keeping it as a house dress or a "i feel bloated" dress. I checked the closet and her old dresses are all size 4 or 6. Her new ones vary, not sure why women's clothing is sized so randomly, but seems to be 14s. She moved from size 6 to 16 in jeans which are more straightforward.

Overall things are pretty great and Im not lookimg to push things. If she can be happy just below 200 then thats fine with me. 

• 1 month later...

Relaxing on the couch. I'm telling her how pretty she is and complementing her hips.

"They've always been big. Even back when i was younger they would bump into walls... i would get bruises... they are so much bigger now"

Love making commences.

Afterward "i knew i could get you going"

She may not be down with the fetish, but she knows how to wrap me around her finger.

• 2 months later...

Something has gotten into my wife and I'm here for it. This weekend when we were having sex i was grabbing her belly and she was really into it. I'm talking big O. Next thing I know it's round 2 in the bright lights of the bathroom. She hates doing it with the lights on due to insecurity. That certainly wasnt the case this time.

The next day she decides she wants to clean out the closet. We went through and boxed up everything with and M or L. Only XL or XXl from here on out. She was making jokes about being too fat to ever wear this or that again. She didnt get bummer out and mentions needing  bigger clothes for the Fall.

That night I went to pick up McDonalds for the kids and asked if she wanted anything. To my surprise, she asked for a double cheeseburger. She then proceeded to eat the burger while cooking up our actual dinner and then ate more of the main course than me. Before bedit was another session in the bright lights of the bathroom where she appreciated me grabbing and exploring her body. Its so much fun seeing her enjoy herself and feeling confident in her body.

• 5 weeks later...

Wife is up to 195.6 lbs. Sex life has been on fire and things are going really well. However, my wife recently started taking blood pressure medicine and is starting an SSRI for anxiety. The BP meds have really helped her and I'm hopeful the SSRI will improve her anxiety but it still makes me nervious. Ive read about bad interactions and that withdrawls can be quite difficult.

Has anyone had experience with these medications?

I guess the best case scenario would be that the meds get her BP under control, she has less anxiety, our sex life remains strong, and maybe the meds lead to some weight gain.

My partner has been on a journey with anti-depressants. She’s tried Lexapro and Effexor and has gained 20-30 lbs. She knows I like that, and she’s even mentioned she likes the way she looks too. She’s around 200-210. She’s 5’9 so she doesn’t look very big. She’s currently weaning off, using Prozac to deal with withdrawals from Effexor. She’s complained about dizziness. I’ll be interested to see if getting off effects her recent gains. 

Reminds me of my wife - she gained probably 40+ when we were dating and went from 120-165. Once she got pregnant she maxed out at 190lbs. She lost some weight after (first few weeks) but has quickly packed on weight since. She knows my preference and has def been gaining weight the last few months. It has become almost intentional I feel. Lol  def not complaining. 

• 8 months later...

This weekend i took the family to the river. At one point it got deeper and my wife wanted to get out. The only spot to get out was a set of concrete steps that started about boob height for my wife. She tried to get out herself but couldn't. She asked me for help so i lifted her up by her hips then got under her butt and pushed until she was finally able to get a leg ashore. She was still struggling to get out so i kept pushing until finally she spilled over the side and collapsed on the steps. She was exhasted and embarrassed.

The most remarkable part was how soft and wobvly her but felt as i was pushing her up. While gripping under her ass, my hands kept shifting around as they sunk into her soft fat. It was like my hands were searching for something hard to grab on to but there was too much soft fat in the way. It was also pretty fantastic getting an up-close view. Anyway my wife is amazing!