Sometimes the baby weight stays

oatmeal

Yeah she is better now thankfully. She was coughing so much she tore a muscle in her rib. She has been Weighing herself daily and varries between 195 -198. Its disheartening to see the lower numbers but she still looks great and since her grandma is here visiting she hasnt been missing any meals. Im just glad she is back to normal as keeping the house together ans taking care of her and the kids was running me ragged.

• 2 weeks later...

Wife is looking too skinny these days. I picked her up to give her a hug last night and she felt too light. She needs another 25 pounds or so in my opinion. 

The five pounds she lost being sick havent shown back up and i miss them. I also miss making her 4th meal before bed. I am not really sure what to do.

She seems happy and really proud of her small weight loss. If shes happy i am happy but ive done my best to let her know that i like how she looks now and dont think she should lose any more weight.

She seems ok with her current weight and has clearly addapted to being this size. She buys XL clothes and doesnt stress as much about going to work in outfits where her chub is on display. 

I guess i should just stop focusing on the small loss but i was so excited to see her over 200. I think the 200 threshold is what made her worry about her weight so maybe i should just give up on that goal and enjoy her curvy 195 body. Idk maybe she will put on some summer weight. 

You're not in a hurry. Time is on your side. She doesn't need a complete 4th meal; as long as you can get her to eat a little bit over her daily goal, she's going to gain. Aim for 100 calories a day extra. That's half a portion of chips (about 10 chips or so). A slice of dry bread. A cookie. It's trivial. But over the course of a year it's 10 lbs extra. And it's a persistent 10 lbs because it got their slow and steady.

https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/sites/default/files/100%20Calories%20Leaflet%2012_16.pdf

And she? She'll hardly notice it coming on. 

Around the time you expect her to break through the 200, schedule a trip, vacation, or break the scales :)

Or do what I did and just ask it as a gift. Play it down and play it up. "You're 195 and I love the idea of 200 -- it's not that much of a difference....what would it take for you to stay at 200 instead of 195?"

• 2 weeks later...

Good job @TaterTot thats thinking outside the box.

Not much news to report on my end. She is officially on a diet but seems to have normalized her current size. Buys bigger clothes without complaint. Doesnt look into the mirror with disgust. 

She recently bought some high waisted tummy control underwear and shapewear to "limit her tummy jiggle". I would much rather her squeeze her body into some elastic to look smaller then actually lose that lovely belly.

She asked me to help her stick with her diet and i in no uncertain terms told her that i liked her body now and if she was going to diet it was on her. I havent been sabatoging her, maybe tempting a bit, but have been trying to drive home how much i appreciate her body. Not just the obvious parts like her ass but the parts she is insecure about, "gosh your legs are so soft and smooth, i love em" "your arms look so cute in that shirt". Hopefully this will help further establish a floor weight and expedite an end to the cursed diet.

• 2 weeks later...

All good stuff.  I find the thing that worked best for my wife is not being able to control her appetite and the. She just kind of said F it for a long while and just enjoyed herself, pigged out & gained.  Her appetite was so big that she didn’t even try to control it anymore and she even teased me with the fatty she had become for a while.  Almost a year and half worth before she put her foot down and really tried to control her appetite and eat less....it finally worked for her😤. But it was a big struggle that was arousing as well.  Oh how I wish she couldn’t control her massive appetite again.....all it takes is really stretching out that stomach and they become ravenous Fatties.

Wife is still "dieting" and claims to be down to 192. However the fitbit scale tells another story showing that she is holding steady at 195ish. Im not really pushing her. The longer she stays this size the more it becomes normal and sooner or later those bad habbits of late night eatting and never exersizing will return.

She really is very sedintary. Last sunday, mothers day, her big old booty was glued to the couch or bed all day long. She didnt lift a finger and just sat watching TV all day while i brought her breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She watched a whole season on Netflix and had a bottle and a half of wine. I think if it was up to her she would just sit watching tv and her phone all day everyday. 

When i take the kids to the park she just sits at home. While im busy doing the household chores she is looking at her phone. She just doesnt move that much so all those calories she eats end up as soft sweet flab. I love it, just wish she would put in as much effort stuffing her face as i do talking care of the house and kids. I mean i would happliy take care of everything if she would waddle into bed every night stuffer to the gills and begging for a belly rub.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I was able to bake my wife a cake. She complained about the last one and didn't eat it. Tonight she asked for cake again. Unfortunately, some sort of stomach flu had visited my house, and wrecked everyone. My wife hasn't had much of an appetite since vomiting for several days, but her appetite seems to have come back today. I'll be leaving her on her own for the next approximately two weeks, so she can eat whatever she wants for a while, but fortunately for me, she doesn't cook, and I do, so by the time she returns home she will probably be begging for my cooking. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not much progress on my end. Wife is still fluctuating between 192 - 196. Would be nice to get her over the big 200 but she looks great now so why complain. Although in general she has been eating lighter than i would like, yesterday she had a particularly calorie laden day.

Her workdat meeting was catered with fajitas and she texted me saying she ate way too much and was trying not to fall asleep in her afternoon meeting. After work we went to a brewery and she had four beers. The beers were high ABV and clocked in at 300 calories a piece. The food truck cancilled so we ordered a large pizza and went home. It was way past bedtime so while i got the kids to sleep she ate over half of the entire pizza. 

When the kids were finnally asleep i came in and she was having a glass of wine and rubbing her overstuffed belly watching TV. She looked irresistible, her chunky thighs on display, hand resting on her belly absentmindedly caressing and sq7eezing it. When we had sex later she felt so heavy and soft. I wish everyday could be like that.

Oh and another thing. This morning when she was doing her make up she was wearing her usual tight fitting undershirts. Well this morning it was a little too tight and was rolling up, showing off the bottom of her cute little belly. Just peeking out to say hello.

Also, since its summer and hot as shit she has been wearing dresses whenever possible. The downside is she gets terrible chub rub on her thighs. I bought her this thigh rescue stuff off Amazon that helps alot. Kind of cool to know that her thighs are so fat she need a special rub to prevent chaffing. 

I mean some girls might say, "oh my god im so fat my thighs chafe all the time, i need to lose weight" Nope just slather on the thigh rescue and have another beer.

• 2 weeks later...

For the past few months my wife has been sticking to her diet. She was taking hardboiled eggs for breakfast, meal prepping lunches, and limiting the amount of wine she drank. It wasnt the strictest diet but after dropping those first five pounds when she was sick she kept losing little by little, getting down to 191. Thankfully things are heading back in the right direction.

She has been eating a lot at work thanks to catered meetings and has given up meal prepping. Her dinner portions have gone up, she goes back for seconds most nights and when we have pasta i ussually catch her finishing off the pot in the kitchen. Wine is back in a big way along with pizza and beer.

The way she has been eating the past few weeks is how she typically eats unless trying to lose weight. The good news is she gained about a pound a week and is back up to 194. Could be water weight but she always weighs herself in the morning at her lightest.

Im not thinking she will keep gaining at this rate but i think her new natural weight might be around 200. She has also been alot more positive about her size. Almost no negative comments about her weight and tons of comments about never being skinny again. I think it helps that both of the neighborhood moms we see often have a good fifty pounds on my wife.

"Havent seen you in that dress in a while" 

Im too fat for it but its hot outside and comfortable so i dont give a fuck

My thighs have been chaffing all day, i need new pants

"Why dont you wear those capris they should be cooler."

Are you kidding me? Those are a large, ill never fit in those again.

I like the new plant because it has thicker leaves.

"I like thicker..."

Oh i know you do. You're an enabler, you' re enavling me to keep getting fatter and fatter. Thats the problem...... get me some wine please.

She mentions being fat and out of shape fairly often but not in a negative way, more a statement of fact. Like she is realizing she just cant do certain things and thats ok. She did 20 lunges the other night and was completly out of breath and sore for the next few days. When she complained about being sore she didnt say she needed to lose weight,  she just said she shouldnt do those exercises again.

Last night when being intimate I was removing her underwear and she said "hold on i cant do that I'm too...." Too what? "Dont make me say it" Too what? " Too fat, just. Give me a minute". She was on top of me and needed to roll on her side so i could take her panties off as they were very tight and she couldnt easily support herself. Needless to sat that was a huge turn on for me.

i have come to realice that i do find it very hot to see a fat lady struggling to breathe after a few steps. very hot indeed. as for my lady, she was with the mindset of becoming fit but after one day at spinning her legs hurt so much that was the only class she attended, and yes that was hot for me, altough a bit frustrating for her

• 3 weeks later...

She hasnt weighed in since early this month but it would surprise me if she was above 195. She has always had thick thighs and they only seem to get bigger and flabbier. 

Back in highschool she was in dance team and had very muscular but flexable legs. She is still quite flexable but that muscle mass has melted away only to be replaced with soft jiggly fat. Her thighs jiggle and quake with every step. I love them because they are so soft and squishy. Hard to keep my hands off, i just want to shake'em.

I'm still in normalise mode. I want to make sure she settles into this size so that it becomes the new floor. She has been eating normally so I'm hopeful that she picks up a couple of pounds before the holidays. Once cool weather comes around and swimsuits have been put away i plan on attempting to feed her over 200. 

If she knows that she spent a year without losing any weight and ended up even bigger she might just settle in to being a chubby mom. 

it is really nice to read this story, a thing of beauty to see a lady gaining and her guy sharing in this forums. this compells me to share some. my wife is right now on a diet mission, weight losing one, she reached her highest weight ever for the second time a few weeks ago and she is planning on losing some, not sure if she will manage to do that, old habits die hard but she is really concerned about it from a health stand point and because when she reached her highest weight well none of their clothes help , everything is a nuisance, nothing fits and to be honest everything looks a bit too small and i understand that is utterly uncomfortable and well, she is still trying to get into those clothes, i am not going to buy a whole no wardrove in a day but definitely the plan is to help in that departament, problem is, the very tought of buying xl upsets her, let see how that goes

Had a funny conversation Sunday. I was picking a rotisserie chicken and my wife was eatting bits of the dark/thigh meat as i picked. She commented how good it was and said she loved thigh meat because it was fattier and tastier. Then she gave me a look and said, i bet you love it.

I wasnt sure how to react so i just kept picking the chicken while she ate bite after bite. She was moving around the kitchen in a sultry manor and the asked, you're not going to own up to liking the fatty meat? I looked her in the eyes and said, oh i absolutly love it! She gave ne a big kiss and we had several minutes of thinly vailed innuendo relating to her being meaty and my preference for meatiness.

It was strange and flirtatious. It was like she was daring me to call her fat and state that i want her because she is fat. Honestly not sure if i missed an opportunity for some sexy fat talk or sucessfully navigated a mine field. I mean she knows what i like but most of the time that makes her feel bad about herself. Yesterday though, she was, through innuendo, stating that she is fat (you're white meat I'm dark meat), that fat is better, (why would anyone be white meat when dark meat is so much better), and that i really like her fat (you like dark meat because it's so fatty and juicy). She also mentioned not minding being meaty.

For clarity: this post has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

Oh yes, the first experimentation with a side of her sexuality she knows you see in her but she doesn't. Reminds me of the first time mine did something like that, not long after one of the firsts "I like you with a bit more meat" conversations. She was laying on bed, I was brushing my teeth I think, and she called me and said "look" and did like a belly tease, pulling up her nightie over her belly but not her breasts. 

Since correcting my mistake of telling my wife "nooooo, you're not fat at all" and having gone the "some men like bigger boobs, I like a bigger you" route, I never deny. First time I went shopping with her in a plus size store, with the plastic models to go with it, she said "you must like it here" I responded "hey, I think that's how a grown up, adult woman should look"

I think my wife is toying with me. This morning she keeps texting me complaining about how hungry she is. I tell her to eat something and she keeps going on about being ravenous. Then she says shr needs new jeans because she just rubbed a hole between her thighs.

I called her at lunch and she was super excited about eating mashed potatoes tonight. Mashed potatoes are like weight gain fuel for her body. Whenever she eats potatoes it seems like the next morning every single calorire was converted into new fat.

I not really sure if i should strike while the iron is hot and maximize this opportunity or play it cool and try to think  of the long game. I mean her eating the entire portion of mashed potatoes, ment for a family of four, would be hot but going to fast too soon might not translate to the scale.

Well because thats too simple and effective. Im looking for crazy and over the top! Jk

I guess this is just kind of a mental sounding board for me. I cant talk about this with anybody in my life so my thoughts just kind of spiral until i process them or write them down.

Anyway, looks like i got the best of both worlds. She ate the entire container of mashed potatoes and spent the rest of the evening complaining about being full and bloated. However she also suggested we make the potatoes a weekly thing as she raved about how good they were.