Sometimes the baby weight stays

oatmeal

I've been with my wife since 2005. We went to high school together and back then she was a thin 118 lbs and 5ft 3. Over the years she slowly gained weight and by the time we got married she was around 150 lbs. She gained 40 pounds with her first pregnancy but lost all of it after about three months, breast feeding burns alot of calories.

9 months without beer or wine gave her alot of catching up to do and she gained around ten pounds before we accidentaly got pregnant again. She gained 35 and topped out at 195. However this time the pounds haven't melted away. 

Around 20 pounds of baby and related, im not going into detail, stuff was gone by the time we left the hospital, but that 15 pounds of fat stayed and has gotten some company. 

Six months after baby she was up to 187 and over the last six months i suspect she has added another 10 - 20. She looks so beautiful and thick. I love it and hope she stays this way or gets even bigger

Great time for you!

The best is having your wife get heavier and heavier for us guys loving them fatter.

My wife did a similar thing with our three kids which were back to back to back.....the last pregnancy after she delivered she ended up gaining more weight also....and held on to it for 2 + yrs. before she lost some.

would love to hear more about your wife’s gain.  Like her my wife is 5’ 3” and it really shows up nicely on shorter women that are my ideal.

Guest JennaP

Glad it’s sticking around, hopefully for the long haul! My girl and I are settling into long term jobs and are about to get a new apartment (living at home with my grandma right now since my landlord sold the property and the building was torn down) and we are thinking of starting our own family soon. All the women in her family tend to gain a lot of weight while pregnant, and she says she’s pretty excited to eat with an excuse lol. If she hits her goal weight of 210 for now that means pregnancy will get her to about 260 or so which I’m really excited to see. Hopefully she settles around 225 or more afterwards. Yours gives me hope!

Back before she got pregnant with our first she was about 150 and very hourglassy. 34 d up top and big old booty and thick thighs. She isnt one to work out but she had a flat stomach and in general was considered conventionally hot if a little thick. She ate alot durring the first pregnancy, partly because of my encouragement, but before the second pregnancy she looked almost exactly the same as before the first.

Pregnancy one and two were only six months apart, somthing Voluptuouslover might know about, and post pregnancy number two her body never returned to its original shape. Her boobs are down a cup size, which is worthy sacrifice for feeding my kidos, and now she has this "big" belly. Bellys weren't really my thing but now i fully appreciate the appeal. So soft a squishy!

Good luck Wilson2012

Why did you wife eventually lose weight Voluptuouslover? Im trying to avoid a slide back down the scale.

Oatmeal....don’t worry if she gets heavier and gains her Breasts will get bigger again.  My wife was a 34 D before she had our first....they inflated huge while pregnant .....after she delivered and stopped breast feeding afte 4 months they looked smaller than her 34 D but I think it was because of the contrast of seeing them so inflated and engorged.  Glad to say after her weight gain after all kids she became a 36 DDD....with the straps diggin into her back Fat and her breasts still plumping out of her cups.  Weight gain is the key to getting Fat Juggs back.  If she loses weight she does lose in the breasts first, ass then thighs.   The biggest difference was like you mentioned which I love.....her waist b came much wider with love handles and she has a big Fat Belly taught and soft and FAT.

she seemed to give up for a while when she couldn’t lose the weight but eventually societal pressures friends etc. that lost their baby weight....and she eventually got on the weight loss cycle.  Good news if you don’t let them lose to much they won’t be able to keep the weight from coming back on....at least this has happened with my wife.  The only thing is I have grown with my fetish and want her much fatter than I ever thought.  I used to think if she was 180-200 lbs. that would make her Fat....then when she was over 200 I thought she looked thin to me at times.  I fantasize about her being 300 lbs. and I actually think she would look so hot....but I don’t think that is reality.

it is a fantastic think when ladies get truly into the role of being pregnant and feel that they are allowed by society to eat whatever they want and gain as much as it is possible during that time. only to find themselves unable and really unwilling to make the effort to lose that weight afterwards, with the baby responsibilities. and then the weight stays on and with time it sets a new low bar, so whatever they gain after that they will not be thinking about their weight of college or before getting married, just the weight after the baby, and the story goes on in our favor, that is fantastic 

18 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

it is a fantastic think when ladies get truly into the role of being pregnant and feel that they are allowed by society to eat whatever they want and gain as much as it is possible during that time. only to find themselves unable and really unwilling to make the effort to lose that weight afterwards, with the baby responsibilities. and then the weight stays on and with time it sets a new low bar, so whatever they gain after that they will not be thinking about their weight of college or before getting married, just the weight after the baby, and the story goes on in our favor, that is fantastic 

So true

So we broke out the tape measure friday and she was 40 - 34 - 48. She is very pale skinned and getting so soft. Starting from the top, her face has gotten much softer and a double chin has grown where she used to have very defined neck. Soft upper arms that are quite squeezable. Slightly deflated boobs that now rest on a hefty belly. Belly is dome like and hangs a good two or three inches over her panties. Its always sneaking out at night when she wears tight shirts. Big hips / sattlebags but her butt is still super firm and defined. Big or small her butt is always fantastic and looks great in just about anything. My favorite is cotton dresses where is clings in between her cheeks. I didnt get a measurement on her thighs but they are massive and covered in celulight. I used to not care about legs but those thighs are yummy. 

Extra_m13 hit the nail on the head. Im all about establishing a floor weight of 190 and seeing where things go. Its also true she has put zero effort into exorcising to lose weight. Last weekend we went for a morning walk and she was exhausted afterward. We only went a mile and had a break at the half way point. She tried to jog while i pushed the stroller and didnt make it 50 yards before stopping. Her jiggly body jogging was a sight to behold.

• 4 weeks later...

So back from vacation and she has deff gained a few. No idea how much but her belly looks bigger. Saturday she was getting dressed and both her bra and panties looked way too small. Serrious back fat spillage eating into the strap of her bra and sides of her underware. She had me put her 38 d bra on and it was a struggle to het the band clasped.

Apparently eatting fastfood twice a day on the road is bad for you. Also, im not kidding here, everything she ate the whole trip was either fried, covered in cheeze or carbs. Its like they dont make healthy food in the midwest. She isnt normally a big eatter but it was a constant flow of road snacks, greasy fast food lunches / breakfasts and big dinners. I did my best to avoid what i could and i still feel like i need a week long detox. She was really shoveling it in. 

Thats before considering all the beer and wine. Since it was vacation there was alot of drinking and all those empty calories only served to make ger hungry late at night. On saturday we whet to a wedding and after lots a wine she ended up passing out on the hotel couch. I moved her and holy shit she was heavy. Her belly splied out and was so soft.

The next morning she was bloated and getting ready looking absolutly massive. She had to try three pairs of pants this morning to get ready for work. I need a solid plan to lock in these gains. Ideas?

Find out what kinds of snack food she likes (you should probably already know) and keep it on hand. Splurge a little on matching cookie jars and things like that to keep said snacks in, that way it's easier to snack mindlessly and without the pesky calorie reminders on the packages. Plus, you'll get points for making the kitchen/dining room/living room right next to the couch look nicer. 

Also do your best to make things as easy on her as possible. For your wife, anything she wants to eat should be at her fingertips. Cook, bake, go out on fast food runs for her...it's gonna mean more work on your part but the easier it is for her to blow up, the more she will.

Yeah, I've tried but she isn't much of a snacker. She is more of a savory carb girl then a sweets fan. If only there was a way to leave a bowl of mac n cheese out 24/7.

I do my best to keep her butt glued to the couch and her cup full of wine when possible but much of its out of my control. Just thankful she spent the last week indulging without making any plans to try to lose any of the new chub. Ill take what i can get.

On 9/19/2018 at 6:32 PM, oatmeal said:

So back from vacation and she has deff gained a few. No idea how much but her belly looks bigger. Saturday she was getting dressed and both her bra and panties looked way too small. Serrious back fat spillage eating into the strap of her bra and sides of her underware. She had me put her 38 d bra on and it was a struggle to het the band clasped.

Apparently eatting fastfood twice a day on the road is bad for you. Also, im not kidding here, everything she ate the whole trip was either fried, covered in cheeze or carbs. Its like they dont make healthy food in the midwest. She isnt normally a big eatter but it was a constant flow of road snacks, greasy fast food lunches / breakfasts and big dinners. I did my best to avoid what i could and i still feel like i need a week long detox. She was really shoveling it in. 

Thats before considering all the beer and wine. Since it was vacation there was alot of drinking and all those empty calories only served to make ger hungry late at night. On saturday we whet to a wedding and after lots a wine she ended up passing out on the hotel couch. I moved her and holy shit she was heavy. Her belly splied out and was so soft.

The next morning she was bloated and getting ready looking absolutly massive. She had to try three pairs of pants this morning to get ready for work. I need a solid plan to lock in these gains. Ideas?

Well, this kind of answers the question I asked myself after your initial post: Whether she would freak out and show a concerted effort to reign in her eating after gaining so much weight post pregnancy II (she must have been a tad over 200 lbs from what you estimated), or whether she'd just give a damn and continue to dig in. This vacation gave a resounding answer: indulgence won.

For the time being, at least. Now you should make it your mission to keep it this way. And since you asked and her wardrobe seems to be getting awfully tight, I'd suggest to keep her happy by surprising her with some nice pieces of stylish, comfortable clothing (preferably of the stretchy kind).

Thanks for the update and keep us posted!

I know. Ive been encouraging her to clean out the closet of old / never gonna fit again clothes and buy new ones. She will buy new larger clothes only begrudgingly. I would get her new stuff myself but she gets real prickly about larger sizes. I bought her size 16 pants only for her to exchange them for 14s and then out grow them a month later. Its like she has to make the choice to go a size up. I also have be careful with anything labeled plus size or from curvy focused brands.

Ive considered buying the exact same few major items, work pants bra etc., in the next size up and just replacing them but im 90% certain she will notice. She knows about my preferences and is not a fan. I figure all i can do is support her indulgence and hope she makes fattening choices.

You can also shower her with compliments about her body, just in general. Somebody posted it on this site and I can't find it now, but imagine your girl kept going on about how good you'd look with a mustache. Then you grow one out and she doesn't say boo about it. Not good, right? Even if she knows about your preferences and doesn't like them, it's hard to argue with all that positive attention.

I remember the first time I told my lady that I liked her belly. She said, "but it's all flabby!" I said, "that's what I like about it." 

She then said that was weird, so I added "you can think it's weird all you want, I'm still gonna like it." When I compliment, I don't separate fat and pretty, and whenever people do that in language it just mirrors what society thinks. You want her to know that fat = pretty in your mind. 

Yeah i try to be real careful with my language. The saturday she was looking esspecially good in her tight jeans. I really wanted ti say "dang girl, you look so THICC and sexy" but im sure she would have just heard "thick".

Ive also noticed, as i expand my surge of complements, that when i rave about her cooking she tends to eat a bit more or go back for seconds. Ill have to see if this pays off in the long run.

So good news bad news. My wife was having chest pains so she went to a clinic for a check up. The Good news is she is totally fine and weighing in at 194 lbs. Good to get a real measurement.

Bad, the doctor told her her weight was an issue and she needed to lose some weight. The paper she brought home was full of weight loss advice and links to diets. Even worse, she didnt tell me about what the doctor said. I kept asking her questions about how the appointment went, i was worried as heart disease is the number one killer of women, and she just told me about all the tests. I had to find out about what the doctor said about her weight through the paper report.

She wants to start going to zumba twice a week to lose some weight. I told her she looks great but to check out a class and see if she likes it.

Anyone have thoughts or advice about this. I mean i hate to go against doctors orders, this is her health afterall, but her BMI is only 32.2. They ran several tests and she is in excellent health otherwise. Kind of seems like a case of doctor fat shameing but i wasnt there so who knows. 

Well, I guess being supportive is the only advice I can come up with. Exercise, be it zumba or whatever, has never been a bad idea. She might loose some weight or she might not, who knows. The point is, physically some added fitness will give her more energy and help her feel less sluggish. Mentally, she'll feel a sense of achievement and will be proud of getting her ass off the couch. She may even increase her appetite and not loose much weight, if any, which - after some time - puts you in a position to come to the rescue by pointing out that the whole exercise is not so much about losing weight but about being healthy. And, frankly, that's what it IS all about. Eventually, in most cases at least, they fall off the wagon anyway at some point.

Finally, real life experience suggests that some nice, tasty food complements increased physical activity quite well and there is no reason to ban her favorite snacks from the house just yet. Even a good girl needs to cheat sometimes.😉

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent advice. She has never been good about sticking to any sort of diet or exersize plan. Last night we were playing out side with the kids and after about 15 min of tossing a ball around she was exhasted and sweaty. She made the comment that she hasnt been this active in months. Might be time to get a little more active.

Then its bring on the cold weather and christmas cookies!

On 10/2/2018 at 2:53 PM, oatmeal said:

Yeah....  That's a pet peeve of mine. It's far more the rule than the exception that doctors will advise everyone to lose some weight, as a suggestion to help cure just about anything you can possibly tell them is ailing you. Dry skin? Yeah... losing 20lbs. might help.  :(

I used to have a female friend, Di, who had an older brother who was really into the amateur wrestling circuit. She occasionally volunteered to be one of the "ring girls" for their shows. She had a great looking body (hourglass figure with a really big chest) but big, thick legs and a little bit of a belly pooch (sort of a "starter belly" really -- but just enough to give her a deeper belly button and accentuated her body shape overall). Her legs were mostly muscle though. Her brother weighed 300lbs. and she could pick the guy up and body-slam him or put him across her shoulders and do squats with him. So the fact she was about 5'4" and weighed 195lbs. or so? That might have made her overweight by the doctor's definition -- but she was in great physical condition. Plus, most people would agree she looked way more attractive with the thick, curvy body, as-is.

But yeah.... her doctor told her, "You're carrying too much weight in your legs." during a physical! He actually wanted her to lose all that muscle.  

So good news bad news. My wife was having chest pains so she went to a clinic for a check up. The Good news is she is totally fine and weighing in at 194 lbs. Good to get a real measurement.

Bad, the doctor told her her weight was an issue and she needed to lose some weight. The paper she brought home was full of weight loss advice and links to diets. Even worse, she didnt tell me about what the doctor said. I kept asking her questions about how the appointment went, i was worried as heart disease is the number one killer of women, and she just told me about all the tests. I had to find out about what the doctor said about her weight through the paper report.

She wants to start going to zumba twice a week to lose some weight. I told her she looks great but to check out a class and see if she likes it.

Anyone have thoughts or advice about this. I mean i hate to go against doctors orders, this is her health afterall, but her BMI is only 32.2. They ran several tests and she is in excellent health otherwise. Kind of seems like a case of doctor fat shameing but i wasnt there so who knows. 

Yeah the doctors advice is killing me. She has been eatting less ever since and complaining about how hungry she is. She will text about how hungry she is and when i ask what she ate for breakfast it will be like a small cup of grapefruit or a package of crackers. Lunch has been healthy meal preps and she has been eating small portions at dinner. To make matters worse, being hungry puts her in an aweful mood so she has been getting on my case pretty frequently. Not a fan!

Anyway, this weekend we attended ACL and thankfully she let loose and had a good time. Lots of food, beer and sunshine. She even wore shorts on the 3rd day and she hasnt worn shorts in public since 2007. 

Part of the fun of music festivels is the people watching. This year espessially there were a ton of chubby and fat girls out there showing alot of skin. Maybe its just the fashion now but there were tons of bellys out on display. Im talking flabby stomachs all the way up to stretchmarked guts hanging out under crop tops. Not to mention tons of thunder thighs jiggling to the beat. I hope that seeing all those other women out there celebrating there bodies gave her some confidence and maybe derailed the diet train to skinny town.

• 2 weeks later...

So zumba or any form or exercise has yet to make an appearance. However she has developed a new habbit im a big fan of. Late night 4th meal.

Everynight for the past two weeks she has been hungry before bed. I always offer to make her something but normally she turns me down. However over the past two weeks she has agreed or even requested i make her something. 

After we put the kids to bed she will work her way through a plate of chicken nuggets or taquitos with sour cream dipping sauce. I looked up the nutrition and its about 500 - 700 calories depending on how much she eats. Late night calories are the best because there isn't a chance to work them off. I hope 4th meal becomes a permanent feature at out home.