You are the very best 🙌🏼 you are looking amazing 

Loving (amongst other things)  how big and round your bum is looking..    would love to see a video focusing on that aspect of your gain.    Would also love to be able to hear you a bit better:  I find your voice is incredibly sexy but sometimes it can be hard to hear in your videos 😊

4 hours ago, College Gainer Brooke BBW said:

Your progression is nothing less than a magnificent sequence of dreams. I'm really amazed by the growing shapes of your breasts and butt (probably I'll get inspiration from them for a new graphic work).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 9/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, Avataг said:

A B-Cup bra you once wore... :ph34r:

Thank you, darling. ^_^

1400276099_ScreenShot2018-09-16at17_47_0

@College Gainer Brooke BBW how long did it take you to go from a B to your current F-cup? The answer should help to estimate the time you need to go to a J-cup, as you mentioned in your video... ;)

• Moderators
On 9/17/2018 at 11:40 AM, College Gainer Brooke BBW said:

It’s been about 3 years. From a B cup to an F Cup. But in the last year I have gone from a D cup to an F cup 🙏🏻 So hopefully the combo of heavy cream and regular stuffings helps me reach the J cup in the near future 🔜

I dream of a boob battle between you and @EmberRose.

It took her 112 days to make this difference:

1540D732-205A-4BEA-95ED-D9210D43ED3A.jpeg.68ea112b9b0bb832b8ddda4ed7e2ff85.thumb.jpeg.c16b414bbf5a64d064d01c5289f8f3e4.jpeg

How about a little contest? First who goes up three cup sizes will earn my infinite gratitude...

jack black smile GIF