Carmelo's girl

• 2 weeks later...

Update on my growing girl. She has really seemed to accept my fetish and is eating soo much more. She loves when I rub her belly after  every meal. I feel like I'm in a dream.. never thought she would be so open to gain and like it so much. She also said that can't see her change and lose weight she likes her belly too much

IMG_3920.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest deadjesusrodeo1

hoooooly shit, gaht damn she's a hottie bro, enjoy!

Any clue how much her starting weight was and what she weighs now?

On 7/11/2017 at 6:43 PM, JesusofSuburbia said:

Where do you people even find these women? 

Are you referring to the big boobs? If you're just talking about a woman who will gain weight it isn't that hard. 

Suss her out when you're first dating, if she's really into calorie counting, dieting, and the gym she may not be a good bet.

Also, if she's had an eating disorder in her past I would stay away. Lastly, find out about her general health and family

health problems. If there's a lot of diabetes and heart disease there it may be a bad bet. 

Otherwise, most women hate dieting and when you love their curves they'll start doing the same. It's a lot more fun to 

eat a t-bone than a salad. And almost all women appreciate a bigger bust and quite a few bigger thighs. Just come out 

with it slowly, start off by mentioning you prefer women a bit thicker.

On 28.8.2017 at 10:26 PM, Carmelo said:

She has gained 17lbs but there seems to be no stopping in sight. She eats all the time now. It turned me on so much when she said the other day how she wouldn't be able to lose weight if she tried because she loves to stuff herself too much!!

That's some great news! She seems to like it as much as you do! Keep the fridge well stocked and always offer her the relief of a nice belly rub.
Lucky guy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Had another thread in lifestyle discussions but decided to start one here. Finally told my on and off girlfriend about my fetish and she is into it! She wants to gain so we will see how she developings 😊. First pic is after I stuffed her last night and the second one is this am. Does she look big?

03802287-A461-4666-A125-F8DE1535F81A.jpeg

C3FFA877-E6C3-44FB-820F-52995C5CC331.jpeg

Edited by Avataг
Threads merged