chubbycutie92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello everyone!

I know it has been a little bit but I haven't managed to slow down my weight gain as evidenced by these pictures. All of these pictures are from the last week or so, a few snapped while I am napping with a very full belly. Take out Chinese and ice cream have become a pretty normal way for me to end my days. Back when my boyfriend and I started dating we would split a pint of ice cream, then he started getting me my own pint, then we graduated to buying half gallon containers of ice cream. Now my boyfriend will not only fill up my bowl with typically too much ice cream but he will top it with chocolate syrup and a ton of whipped cream. No matter how full I am I seem to be able to find the room, then I will usually snack on some chips or popcorn right before passing out for the evening. I love living the chubby life, its just so damn tasty! Hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions feel free!

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

IMG_3791.JPG

IMG_3793.JPG

IMG_3824.JPG

IMG_3832.JPG

IMG_3845.JPG

IMG_3847.JPG

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

You look so happy and comfortable being a fatty! Fantastic progress. You've grown such a cute round belly!
Very much appreciate your update!

My boyfriend has done a great job helping me feel comfortable at my new size that's for sure!  Its the outgrowing clothes that I love that kills me, but I have been slowly replacing my wardrobe with new clothes that I also love!

10 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

Very hot update showing an increase in the curves that make a feminine figure so irresistible.  Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words!

• 5 months later...

Update from Chubbycutie92 and I:

Chels and I wanted to check in with you all to say we haven't dropped off the face of the earth and Chels has continued to gain weight! We talked recently regarding our activity on Curvage and thought it would still be fun to be engaged on some level. I don't think we will be posting more paid content unless there is a huge outcry for more videos. Chels and I decided that this is a great outlet for my obsession over her beautiful figure. She is incredibly understanding and wonderful and allows me to share on here with you all and I couldn't be more lucky. While she does not have a huge interest in participating actively, any messages coming directly from her or videos/paid content will be posted under the Chubbycutie92 account. General belly and stuffing updates/pictures will come from my account. She does feel attractive at her current weight, I will always pass along positive positive comments, complements from someone other than me I'm sure will only add to her confidence at her new weight.

Anyway, about that magnificent belly! This picture from last month is after ice cream stuffing in the green shirt from earlier posts. She has continued to gain weight since the last post. For example, today she had an estimated 4916 calories. I have been using myfitnesspal on my phone to track stuffing nights and other days where I feel like she had a lot to eat. When I completed the entry for today it estimated she would weigh 270.8 in 5 weeks if she ate like today everyday. While today was above average, it is certainly not uncommon. She eats about 2 cups of ice cream before bed almost every night, it is usually a let down for both of us if we are out of ice cream. As someone with this fetish you know I keep the house well stocked with her favorite treats and snacks.

oct 19.jpg

1 hour ago, Petey said:

I love the way her belly is starting to slip out of that green shirt. Has she been outgrowing her clothes a lot?

Yeah she is ordering new leggings tonight because the old ones had holes all along the seams. Most of her new clothes come from Torrid, she has outgrown a few of her favorite brands which was disappointing.

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2019 at 7:09 PM, ylledeuce said:

I love that you're squeezed into an REI shirt and Spalding pants in the pics above. HOW have I missed this thread?? What a beautiful gain!! More pics in that REI shirt if you still have it. I love how your breasts are so packed in there!! 😍

We definitely still have that REI shirt, I will hang on to that thing until she is ripping seams on it. I’ll see if we can get her squeezed into it it some time soon.

We were just texting today about maybe posting a new video for some stuffing money down the road 😏😏

She has been sick the past week so dairy has been tough but I’m hopeful we can start out 2020 strong. We have a night of heavy eating planned and the beverage of choice will be eggnog brandy’s for ringing in the new year with a nice full belly. She warmed up yesterday with chocolate wafers, Kit Kat’s, and a few cherry cokes. Then polished off a nice big bowl of ice cream with whipped cream on top. Can’t wait to get home and get started!😁😁