chubbycutie92

• Curvage Model

Some pictures from tonight after a dinner consisting of a large plate chicken and mashed potatoes with pumpkin pie for dessert. Dinner was followed by a trip to the bar which included a craft beer and fried pickles with ranch she ordered for the group only to find out no one with her group likes pickles so she had most of them.

Does anyone know where I might find the caloric value of various craft beers?

12.15.18a - Copy.jpg

12.15.18b.jpg - Copy.jpeg

12.15.18c - Copy.jpeg

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, cutebelly99 said:

Most craft beers are 170-300 calories . Usually darker beers have more calories. IPAs usually have lots of calories also. Also the best beer. Sexy belly she has there!

http://www.efficientdrinker.com/beer/complete-calories-abv/

Thanks! I am definitely going to be keeping my eye out for a few of those beers on the list now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi everyone! This is chels. I’ve finally decided to check in tonight and write a little about myself and this weight gain journey that I’m on. I’m still on vacation and loving all of the tasty food and beers I’ve been having every day while watching my belly grow.

I weighed in at 234 the other night after stuffing myself full of Chinese food. I ate until I couldn’t fit anymore inside of me and loved every bite of it! I’ve definitely noticed an increase in my appetite and my boyfriend has made all of the sweet treats I could ever want very accessible to me. I always have chocolates next to my bed whenever I want. While I’ve been at home, my family has had Lindt truffles on the table at all times and I’m always grazing on them, usually eating around 10 a day. I ate so many of them that we had to go to the Lindt shop and buy more, I can’t help myself! I really love being able to enjoy food whenever I want and feeling sexy while gaining this weight.

When we get back home we want to start posting videos of me stuffing myself so you can all see my weight gain. We’re going to see how many doughnuts I can eat when we get home and I’m thinking I can eat a dozen at this point.

Now that I’m posting on here myself do y’all have any questions for me that you want answered?  I’m still so new at this so any suggestions on videos would be helpful too! I’m loving every minute of feeling so sexy in my chubby body and I’m excited to keep going!

2 hours ago, chubbycutie92 said:

Hi everyone! This is chels. I’ve finally decided to check in tonight and write a little about myself and this weight gain journey that I’m on. I’m still on vacation and loving all of the tasty food and beers I’ve been having every day while watching my belly grow.

I weighed in at 234 the other night after stuffing myself full of Chinese food. I ate until I couldn’t fit anymore inside of me and loved every bite of it! I’ve definitely noticed an increase in my appetite and my boyfriend has made all of the sweet treats I could ever want very accessible to me. I always have chocolates next to my bed whenever I want. While I’ve been at home, my family has had Lindt truffles on the table at all times and I’m always grazing on them, usually eating around 10 a day. I ate so many of them that we had to go to the Lindt shop and buy more, I can’t help myself! I really love being able to enjoy food whenever I want and feeling sexy while gaining this weight.

When we get back home we want to start posting videos of me stuffing myself so you can all see my weight gain. We’re going to see how many doughnuts I can eat when we get home and I’m thinking I can eat a dozen at this point.

Now that I’m posting on here myself do y’all have any questions for me that you want answered?  I’m still so new at this so any suggestions on videos would be helpful too! I’m loving every minute of feeling so sexy in my chubby body and I’m excited to keep going!

Thanks for posting this. IMO an attitude like yours is what makes a girl sexy, the self-confidence, positive body image... and of course your fat belly and your love of making it bigger.

Have a wonderful, overfed new year 😁

On 12/27/2018 at 3:45 AM, chubbycutie92 said:

Hey Chels great to hear from you and your side of the gain that you seem to be enjoying so much. Especially you just being able to lounge around and eat all the treats you want. 

What does it feel like putting on weight and having to accommodating for your extra size like when you're moving around or having to fit into places?

I second tight outgrown clothes and work out videos, just to give a sense of how big you're getting and to show off how all your new fat shows in motion. 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Chub96 said:

What do you think about videos trying to button tight jeans? Or videos of you trying to work out?🤔

I definitely have a lot of jeans that don't fit anymore, I should be able to do that! We also have a exercise bike at home that I should finally use. Thanks for the suggestions!☺️

5 hours ago, Monkey said:

Hey Chels great to hear from you and your side of the gain that you seem to be enjoying so much. Especially you just being able to lounge around and eat all the treats you want. 

What does it feel like putting on weight and having to accommodating for your extra size like when you're moving around or having to fit into places?

I second tight outgrown clothes and work out videos, just to give a sense of how big you're getting and to show off how all your new fat shows in motion. 

I noticed on the plane ride home that my hips and butt don't fit in the seats as well.

5 hours ago, high said:

Whoa, looking good!!

Thanks!