chubbycutie92

• Curvage Model
On 8/13/2018 at 9:18 AM, Museic said:

Living the dream man

To be honest I think you offered me some advice on a previous relationship some number of years ago on the old curvage under a different username. So if I recall correctly, thank you for the advice, that relationship didn’t ultimately work out but I absolutely am living the dream now.

• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey everyone,

I thought I might provide a bit of an update. Chels is currently out of town for work and is kind enough to provide me material while she is away. Since our last post things have not slowed down, most nights end with a full belly from dinner topped off either ice cream or kit kats or both. Chels loves to alternate her sweets and salts so I make sure to keep chips close at hand and she will usually graze until she passes out on the couch. The scale hasn't read less than 223 since September and we got her up over 230 once or twice in the past few weeks. On the weekends we usually do at least one stuffing night where we order a ton of take out and finish it off with some sort of dessert. It seems to be that one night of stuffing turns into a second day/night leaving her stuffed all weekend. She recently told me while on her work trip she has noticed her larger appetite. While eating her coworkers have been commenting on the large portion sizes of the meals while she continues eating, thinking how she hasn't had any problems cleaning her plate. The old max weight she used to talk about was 220 but we have seen that number come and go but she would tell you she is just as confident as ever. We were just chatting about her becoming a Curvage model and posting some clips, she is super excited about it but I wonder what that means for her max weight😏

What kinds of videos would you all be interested in seeing? We will be making plenty of stuffing videos if I have my way.😁

I have attached a few pictures Chels has sent me from yesterday and today. I have also attached a picture from December of last year to compare.

12.8.18 - Copy.jpg

12.9.18 - Copy.jpg

12.9.18 a - Copy.jpg

12.9.18 c - Copy.jpg

12.10.17 - Copy.jpg

All the grazing, stuffing, desserts and larger portions are doing her figure well. Certainly a lot chunkier than she used to be! Seeing the struggle to fit the growing curves into clothes is always a great way to see an expanding waistline. Also any points of view or videos showing off movement of the larger frame go down well. Main thing is you both just enjoy yourselfs doing whatever you come up with.

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Monkey said:

All the grazing, stuffing, desserts and larger portions are doing her figure well. Certainly a lot chunkier than she used to be! Seeing the struggle to fit the growing curves into clothes is always a great way to see an expanding waistline. Also any points of view or videos showing off movement of the larger frame go down well. Main thing is you both just enjoy yourselfs doing whatever you come up with.

Thanks and we certainly are enjoying ourselves!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, drum said:

very nice pics. She is at the size where changes can be dramatic. A few more pounds, the belly hangs, the hips broaden, the boobs get fuller...…...it doesn't take much to make an impact. She is very sexy. 

I feel like you are so right. It feels like she’s at a bit of a tipping point, all of this eating is going to start to catch up with her here very soon. She was commenting on the newness of the fold below her belly before she left, the pot belly is definitely starting to hang.

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Looks like shes going to be giving you an early present when she comes back bigger than when she left

Last night I asked if she was going to be coming back with a bigger belly to which her reply was “yeah I don’t know, it looks huge lately!” I am super excited to see for myself when she gets back. The best part about it is we immediately leave for vacation when she gets back. We are headed to her parents place for Christmas and her mom is an amazing cook who loves to impress with her food. Looking forward to all of the rich holiday dishes!

3 minutes ago, chubbycutie92 said:

I feel like you are so right. It feels like she’s at a bit of a tipping point, all of this eating is going to start to catch up with her here very soon. She was commenting on the newness of the fold below her belly before she left, the pot belly is definitely starting to hang.

Exactly, every bite makes an impact. on a 200 pounder 10 pounds makes a difference. on a 400 pounder its harder to see. The sexist thing is watching a 200 pounder grow into a 400 pounder. 

1 hour ago, chubbycutie92 said:

Last night I asked if she was going to be coming back with a bigger belly to which her reply was “yeah I don’t know, it looks huge lately!” I am super excited to see for myself when she gets back. The best part about it is we immediately leave for vacation when she gets back. We are headed to her parents place for Christmas and her mom is an amazing cook who loves to impress with her food. Looking forward to all of the rich holiday dishes!

Sounds amazingly good for you and bad for her waistline, can't wait to here back from when you get there

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ChubFan said:

What will her parents think of her weight gain?

Her parents are aware of her gain at this point. A few months back they sent a T-shirt from a local business but they didn’t know at that she doesn’t fit into smalls or mediums anymore. She then had to call and tell her mom that she had gained some weight. I remember her moms reaction being a fairly mild, only asking about her happiness and if she were depressed. We visited a few weeks after that and I was geared up to hear a ton of comments but none really came. We will see what happens after this more recent gain 😁

• Curvage Model

Here are a few more before pictures from June and July of 2017. Keep an eye out for the green shirt in future posts. Its one of our favorite stuffing shirts, needless to say it is a bit more snug these days. She said tonight at the Mexican restaurant she cleaned her plate, helped two others with theirs, and ordered nachos for the table that she had most of. That appetite has grown!

Once we start our vacation Chelsea should be making her first appearance typing for herself on here! If you all have any questions fire away, otherwise she will probably share a few thoughts on the overall weight gain experience.

6.9.17 - Copy.jpg

7.18.17 - Copy.JPG