chubbycutie92

9 hours ago, mj3200 said:

What an incredible shot. Any updates on Chel''s apetite would be gratefully received 

Well let me tell you all about it!

She just got back from home about a week ago and has finally fully recovered from a cold. While she was home she was feasting on decadent home cooked meals (her mom is an incredible cook) until she got sick right at the tail end of the trip. She received a few comments on her weight from her family while she was home, some positive some negative. Her mom at one point told her “that’s alright, being chubby is more fun anyway.” Despite being sick she still has had a pretty damn good appetite. On the weekends if I’m being a good feeder I keep the house well stocked on 3 things. Chips, chocolates, and ice cream.

Yesterday for example, we went out to breakfast where she finished off her whole plate of eggs benedict with hash browns. When we got home she busted into a family sized bag of chips and proceeded to finish that bag over the next hour or two. Since we had breakfast pretty late we ended up not doing anything for lunch and just ordering dominos. I fed her the rest of our Kit Kat mini’s (About 8 or so) while we waited for the order. She had a full order of hot wings, 4 slices of pizza, and a full order of cinnamon breadsticks. After dinner she was stuffed and falling asleep so we let it settle a bit then I got get a big bowl of ice cream topped with whipped cream, although apparently not enough because she proceeded to add more whipped cream when she only had a few bites left.

If she’s feeling up to it we may shoot a video today during lunch. She has been afraid of the scale lately though because the number keeps climbing, I had to look for her after the domino’s stuffing last night. 

16 hours ago, stips09 said:

Well let me tell you all about it!

She just got back from home about a week ago and has finally fully recovered from a cold. While she was home she was feasting on decadent home cooked meals (her mom is an incredible cook) until she got sick right at the tail end of the trip. She received a few comments on her weight from her family while she was home, some positive some negative. Her mom at one point told her “that’s alright, being chubby is more fun anyway.” Despite being sick she still has had a pretty damn good appetite. On the weekends if I’m being a good feeder I keep the house well stocked on 3 things. Chips, chocolates, and ice cream.

Yesterday for example, we went out to breakfast where she finished off her whole plate of eggs benedict with hash browns. When we got home she busted into a family sized bag of chips and proceeded to finish that bag over the next hour or two. Since we had breakfast pretty late we ended up not doing anything for lunch and just ordering dominos. I fed her the rest of our Kit Kat mini’s (About 8 or so) while we waited for the order. She had a full order of hot wings, 4 slices of pizza, and a full order of cinnamon breadsticks. After dinner she was stuffed and falling asleep so we let it settle a bit then I got get a big bowl of ice cream topped with whipped cream, although apparently not enough because she proceeded to add more whipped cream when she only had a few bites left.

If she’s feeling up to it we may shoot a video today during lunch. She has been afraid of the scale lately though because the number keeps climbing, I had to look for her after the domino’s stuffing last night. 

Thats sensational. Thanks for sharing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, 85nfTPF7S8S said:

Any plans to do an updated weigh-in?

Ooo, I’d like too but she has been so tied up with school and work lately. With all the added weight it’s hard to find the energy to record new stuff rather than just lounge and snack it seems. Yesterday she blew through a family sized bag of chips after finishing off a previously opened bag. For dinner we had fettuccine Alfredo after which she also ate 2 king sized candy bars and about a cup and a half of ice cream. She keeps saying how “snacky” she feels, good thing I keep the house well stocked 😈.

sorry for the lack of pictures, I’ll try and get some new ones up soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I'm in a hotel this week but don't worry I'm not quarantined! I'm looking forward to supporting all of my favorite take out spots through this madness! I'll end up gaining the covid 19 in no time if I'm locked up at home with my feeder and a bunch of take out!!😉

IMG_5863.JPG

IMG_5867.JPG

IMG_5869.JPG

IMG_5870.JPG

• 2 years later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey cuties

I know it’s been some time but you might like to hear this. I’m thinking about coming back and I am BIGGER than ever!

I am unsure about a return because of a medical procedure that left a scar down on my ever growing belly. Rest assured, the procedure was one and done with no lingering health impacts 🙌. 

With that being said I am unsure what the community response might be to a scarred belly 🥺. 

Here is a picture from this summer fully healed up and enjoying lots of snacks. You may notice I have been eating well 😍

8F51DA78-64A4-42A7-8DEF-6FA452CC67D5.jpeg

30 minutes ago, chubbycutie92 said:

Hey cuties

I know it’s been some time but you might like to hear this. I’m thinking about coming back and I am BIGGER than ever!

I am unsure about a return because of a medical procedure that left a scar down on my ever growing belly. Rest assured, the procedure was one and done with no lingering health impacts 🙌. 

With that being said I am unsure what the community response might be to a scarred belly 🥺. 

Here is a picture from this summer fully healed up and enjoying lots of snacks. You may notice I have been eating well 😍

8F51DA78-64A4-42A7-8DEF-6FA452CC67D5.jpeg

Wow 🤩 you look fantastic! Please make a updated video for us soon! I’m sure that your belly is just as sexy even with a little scar, definitely keep eating well and I hope to see some more new content from you soon! 

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Pulled an old shirt out earlier this weekend…. You might remember it from my weigh in video back in 2019. A few years of snacky habits really makes a big difference. I’ve honestly been trying to slow down for a while now but I just keep growing😅 Ordering 5 guys tonight probably isn’t helping… anyway, I filmed a try-on and weigh in. I noticed there is a new little hole in the shirt after I filmed, you’ll have to let me know if I ripped it in the video. I’m excited to post as a little thanksgiving treat 🥰

old clip 5-star clip in case you need a little reminder 😉

EEA1EEEC-4687-4242-A599-C342C8C5D09B.jpeg