chubbycutie92

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

What about a massive stuffing and trying cloths taht dont fit anymore ? Pr maybe a gainer shake video or some sort :)

Whipped up a nice and high calorie shake from things I had at home!  I should have it posted sometime today🤗

screengrab 1.jpg

1 hour ago, chubbycutie92 said:

Here's a few of my favorite screen grabs 😊 I was so full by the end of the video. Still ended up eating a bag of popcorn later though, my appetite is just so big!

Holy popcorn batman i bet you love that big belly and the way it sits on your lap

• Curvage Model

On to second dinner for tonight! First was pizza and beers with some friends. Stopped on the way home because I ate the whole bag of popcorn earlier today and I knew I would want some more tonight. Well, I ended up getting sushi and two bags of popcorn. I've been having a hard time seeing my belly with such big boobs but it helps when I'm stuffed😉 I'm getting so chubby! Or have I graduated to fat yet?

IMG_3535 - Copy.JPG

• Curvage Model

Well another night, another two dinners.  This time a 4 piece from Chic-Fil-A with a large fry and two sauce packs, then a few hours later I picked up loaded chili cheese curly fries 7 piece jalapeno popper and finished it off with an Oreo shake from Jack in the Box. I couldn't believe I was ready to eat again so soon after having the Chic-Fil-A but I guess that's what you get when you eat so much on a regular basis. By my count that was 1190 calories from Chic-Fil-A not including my soda and about 2200 calories from Jack in the Box😳 I was really pushing to finish that milkshake but sure enough I got it down. Time for bed now with a nice full belly, I need to rest in preparation for all the super bowl snacks tomorrow!

IMG_3536 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3537 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3538 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3540 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3542.JPG

IMG_3543.JPG

Hey curvage, I started this thread up with Chels and I thought I would return from the shadows! I figured I could provide additional context to all the fun we have been having.

Something I noticed the other day was what looks like could be a new stretch mark forming next to/above the other stretch mark. You can see what I am talking about in the last picture of the last post, I'll be keeping a close eye it!

She’s not a big eater in the morning, she will normally do coffee first thing which suppresses the appetite a bit. A few weeks back I picked up a dozen doughnuts and asked her if she could eat them all, her reply was “psssh, probably”. Haha well over the course of the morning she ended up eating either 9 or 10 of our assorted dozen. Lunches and dinners are another story, the lady can eat! I asked her yesterday, kind of out of the blue, how easy it was to get fat. She whipped her head around, eyes wide and said “DUDE, so easy!” Stopped at the store today for more snacks after she finished what was supposed to be a two day supply yesterday.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, stufferlover101 said:

Damn these updates are incredible it's been a long time since girls post what they eat which makes this way better than most threads please keep us updated 

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I post things in the future. My boyfriend loves totaling up my calorie count so it should be pretty easy.

• Curvage Model

Braved the snow for some of my favorite treats! It's a very short walk to the store but I was out of breath for sure. I'm excited that I have plenty of snacks to munch on tonight while I lay around on the couch watching Netflix. Since I love the snow so much I decided to put a sale on my videos, check them out! I'd love to know what you think! 😊 Here's a picture of the snacks I bought for tonight. We'll see how long they last!

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/store/68784-chubbycutie92/

IMG_3569 - Copy.JPG

5 hours ago, chubbycutie92 said:

Well the snacks didn't last all too long. I cant believe how a 2500+ calorie snack is a pretty normal thing for me now. These habits are hard to keep up with, good thing I just bought some bigger clothes!

Kit kats are da bomb seriously liking the pics. Your getting so round 

• Curvage Model

Would anyone be interested in a video where the first few minutes are me doing a belly play a few months back and the second half of the video would be me trying to copy the first half as a kind of before and after in motion?  Thinking about shooting another video soon!☺️

On 2/10/2019 at 11:06 AM, chubbycutie92 said:

Would anyone be interested in a video where the first few minutes are me doing a belly play a few months back and the second half of the video would be me trying to copy the first half as a kind of before and after in motion?  Thinking about shooting another video soon!☺️

I would love it!

• 2 weeks later...