chubbycutie92

• Curvage Model

I'm officially a curvage model! I spent some time tonight going through what I should try on in my first video. All of the clothes should be pretty snug, I haven't worn some of them in months. Here's a few pictures of me lounging before I eat some ice cream later. ☺️

IMG_2478 - Copy.jpg

1.4.19 - Copy.jpg

1.4.19a - Copy.jpg

1.4.19b - Copy.jpg

1.4.19c - Copy.jpg

• Curvage Model

I did it! I submitted my very first video to the clip store. I still have a lot to learn about making clips but this was very fun! I just hope I did everything right and it gets approved! Here's screen grab from very early in the video hope you like it! 😁

1.13.18_Moment.jpg

• Curvage Model

Weigh in and measure it is! Tonight I am ordering MORE take out. I just measured and got on the scale and I plan on stuffing myself as much as I can then do a second weigh in and measurement! I've attached a picture from the first measurements for a little sneak peak!  I cant wait for the food to get here!🤗

1.18.19.PNG

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for sharing pictures of your sexy belly. I always have two requests:

1. Please share any comments you get from family and friends.

2. With all that food around has your BF gained any weight? If so, please comment or post pictures.

1. My family hasn't really said much at all about my weight, I only see them a few times a year so that may factor into why it doesn't come up much. Friends also haven't said anything about it, I guess I carry the extra weight confidently enough no one has anything to say!

2. No, he has stayed about the same size throughout somehow. He always likes to make sure that I get at least some of his meal because he likes to see me stuffed and when we get appetizers they are normally just for me.😊

Thanks for the questions!

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Not sure if you’ve answered this already - but do you have a weight goal? 

I don't have a weight goal currently. Initially I was planning on stopping roughly 20 pounds ago so who knows what the future holds, I just love to eat!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Hard to stop when the gaining starts, huh? 😁

Yeah, I've noticed!

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

How many times have you been at a buffet or out in public and needed to undo a button after eating?  

Probably only about 5 times in the past few years. I normally eat the most when I get take out.

• Curvage Model

I had a bunch of fun shooting my latest video, what do you think I should record next? I am still thinking about doing a try on video but are there other types of videos I should be thinking about? Thanks for the questions, if you have any others I can answer them here!

On 1/20/2019 at 8:35 PM, NikeLove1986 said:

How many plates can you eat at buffets ? 

Probably about 2 full plates maybe 3 if I am really pushing. It really depends on the food and the variety.