chubbycutie92

22 hours ago, chubbycutie92 said:

It's about 6 months between the pictures. I revealed to her pretty early on the body type I prefer and she was excited to have some fun with it.

How much weight has she put on in the 6+ months?!  If 217 lbs now, how much back then?  Congrats!!!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mattkoty said:

How much weight has she put on in the 6+ months?!  If 217 lbs now, how much back then?  Congrats!!!!

After a little deliberation we agreed she was closer to 210 in the first picture in the thread. In the before pictures she was probably around 185 but that was before she was getting on a scale regularly. 

By this time next year I suspect you two will be laughing about how she only weighed 217, patting her comfortably overstuffed and swollen belly. Judging from my past experience I would say closing in on 300 would not be out of the question a year from now.

At 5' 6" and over 220 lbs, the weight is pretty well distributed and nicely proportioned. It looks like it's not just all gone to her belly. I am guessing it has gone to her boobs, booty and thighs in equal measure, making her nice and curvy. Because of that, I wouldn't have guessed she weighed that much.