Kayla Jane

maybejames

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Swagmaster0214

Well everyone, she just got engaged. Which could mean a potential future of Kayla continuing to fatten off relationship weight, or possibly later down the line getting knocked up and swelling full of baby weight. Who knows what the future holds for Kayla's thickening??

Screenshot_20221128-064823-583.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swagmaster0214

2023 could be the biggest gaining year for Kayla. She's been talking about wanting to become a mother lately, and I wonder what 9 months of baby weight could look like on her frame.. she also subtlety mentioned getting "physically right" here but I'm not sure tbh

gif-20230104-143308.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Swagmaster0214

Yep, I think Kayla has officially finally fattened into bbw status. She's so plump and full everywhere now, especially her face. 

On 12/23/2022 at 1:49 PM, Swagmaster0214 said:

Her face and ass have been swelling the most with weight recently, I like her with a chubbier face tbh. 

On 12/29/2022 at 10:20 AM, Swagmaster0214 said:

She been gaining a lot of weight in her face recently, it looks adorable. 

23 hours ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

Yep, I think Kayla has officially finally fattened into bbw status. She's so plump and full everywhere now, especially her face. 

She’s actually been openly acknowledging that’s she’s been fattening up, and in her most recent tiktok, while putting on her makeup, she’s says “since I went and fell in love, this jawline is gone, honey!”

Guest Swagmaster0214
9 minutes ago, MadDog said:

She’s actually been openly acknowledging that’s she’s been fattening up, and in her most recent tiktok, while putting on her makeup, she’s says “since I went and fell in love, this jawline is gone, honey!”

Yeah, I was hoping the rapid weight gain would moreso go to her OTHER pair of cheeks, but the fuller face looks cute on her. She even has the fat girl walk stride now when she's walking, her husband must be one of us cause ever since she got engaged the weight has been piling on lol. Kayla's really swelling up huge!

https://www.tiktok.com/@kaylajanejones/video/7198999221872168234?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7194059094305981995