She just can't help it (Cherry Greenlaw 2: Electric Boogaloo)

2 minutes ago, Artresay said:

that's quite interesting actually, I think both she and I (and all of our dear friends here...) would be pretty interested to see how long she could sustain a run! 

that being said, would seeing some sit-ups tide you over in the meantime? she's only got a little bit of a tummy, it shouldn't get in the way, right...?

Some dive bomber push ups wouldn’t be bad either 🤣

Guest Forum Lurker

You two are really living the dream. Hot girl and more than supportive boyfriend living out their fantasies. Such a great thread to follow 

9 hours ago, Artresay said:

Whoa. Now that’s a gut. And that’s pinching a bit more than an inch! I’d love to see how much of the shorts remain visible when she sits down ;)

Also looks like that top is straining to its limit! Care to shoehorn her into an old bra or bikini again for comparison? She’s gaining so fast all I want are remakes of the awesome stuff at the beginning!

Guest JigglyArms

Whether you wait until after the holidays have taken their decadent toll on her figure or do it before, a workout video would be legendary.

Show her arms, have her try some cardio, or anything else your devilish mind can think of.

17 hours ago, Artresay said:

that's quite interesting actually, I think both she and I (and all of our dear friends here...) would be pretty interested to see how long she could sustain a run! 

Did she run track or competitively? It would definitely be amazing to see how well she could handle running race pace for like.... 400m :)

On 12/12/2018 at 6:03 PM, Artresay said:

Not a huge calorie count? 🤔

Sorry I was away for a while... I didn't mean it's not a lot, clearly the results speak for themselves :)

My point was that it's not a massive amount - I've taken 3k calories in one meal with less gain.

In any case, not important. Thank you for sharing your story here, what a beautiful gain. I second the call for a running vid :)

As a Christmas gift I'd love to see you filling out an elegant dress if you've got any smart occasions coming up.

Wish you both a wonderful, overfed Christmas and a fab New Year.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:44 PM, fattony20 said:

You two should have a situp competition, BF v GF!

well she does love being humiliated, so that's a great idea. 

On 12/21/2018 at 1:47 AM, pleasegrow said:

Whoa. Now that’s a gut. And that’s pinching a bit more than an inch! I’d love to see how much of the shorts remain visible when she sits down ;)

Also looks like that top is straining to its limit! Care to shoehorn her into an old bra or bikini again for comparison? She’s gaining so fast all I want are remakes of the awesome stuff at the beginning!

ok, so i don't think we had shown this bikini yet previously, but hopefully this works for a decent comparison: 20181222_131559.thumb.jpg.df30929a61781e4449ab5fb36bb04b72.jpg20181222_131719.thumb.jpg.ace11781685b419806beb42ae439e3e3.jpg20181222_131647.thumb.jpg.b3649bfff32452bdf5fe6b7a4a2b58e3.jpg20181222_131643.thumb.jpg.aa91a3dde76c9e5bec2739aee2bc3f25.jpg20181222_131640.thumb.jpg.505ac29cc9031510b17579239052d039.jpg

On 12/21/2018 at 9:44 AM, drenigma said:

Did she run track or competitively? It would definitely be amazing to see how well she could handle running race pace for like.... 400m :)

just volleyball.

11 hours ago, ssaylleb said:

Sorry I was away for a while... I didn't mean it's not a lot, clearly the results speak for themselves :)

My point was that it's not a massive amount - I've taken 3k calories in one meal with less gain.

In any case, not important. Thank you for sharing your story here, what a beautiful gain. I second the call for a running vid :)

As a Christmas gift I'd love to see you filling out an elegant dress if you've got any smart occasions coming up.

Wish you both a wonderful, overfed Christmas and a fab New Year.

Heh, just kidding. I found it funny, cause here's the math:

3,182 calories

1,874 is her TDEE to maintain her weight at 175

that's 1,308 excess calories

if she ate like that every day, that'd be 9,156 extra calories per week

at 3,500 calories to gain a pound, she'd be gaining 2.616 pounds per week 

and that's just a random normal day of eating, we weren't trying to stuff her like crazy or anything

3 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Love the picture in the workout outfit. Any chance that you have a before picture in that outfit? I would love to see the comparison. I think we all would.

sadly no, it's something extra small we got recently for, uh, fun.

short but hopefully sweet holiday treat: