She just can't help it (Cherry Greenlaw 2: Electric Boogaloo)

I took the liberty of slowing down the gif- here it is:

ezgif-2-c48f6e16c1.thumb.gif.aff59b66d376fb613b805ec4b566a296.gif

It's actually pretty impressive how she can still hide her belly given how chubby and round it's gotten, I wonder how much longer she'll be able to do that!

And thanks so much for sharing by the way, really appreciate it!

she was really feeling herself...tumblr_pfbczmEsN31rnse56_400.thumb.gif.4bda403e289d75e54704337a560b8a39.gif

regarding videos... it's definitely something we're interested in doing, but we'd rather take the time and figure out how we wanna do it and do it right rather than just half-assing it. but we're also both big procrastinators, soooo.... stay tuned/patient 

Guest Claudia123
52 minutes ago, Artresay said:

she was really feeling herself...

regarding videos... it's definitely something we're interested in doing, but we'd rather take the time and figure out how we wanna do it and do it right rather than just half-assing it. but we're also both big procrastinators, soooo.... stay tuned/patient 

Everyone, cancel your gifs. This girl just won 

Guest thingything1

Have you got any more before pics? Also how does she feel when she looks at old pics and sees just how much of a fat pig she's gotten recently?

Guest Kika0119
7 hours ago, Artresay said:

she was really feeling herself...

Has anyone yet asked if or assumed she is pregnant? Because i would definitely think she was pregnant if I saw her in public

Guest FlyingmonkeyYT

Dude if we could see her in a latex dress of some sort = top notch. My guy let see a button pop or her in super super tight clothes

she is looking fantastic!

that round belly looks so bloated and full. is it like that all the time? does she wear her jeans discretely unbuttoned sometimes?

I love how her belly protrudes and appears tight with food, yet it has all that jiggle and softness around her hips. the way her gut spills over her jeans is divine!

23 hours ago, willriker said:

she is looking fantastic!

that round belly looks so bloated and full. is it like that all the time? does she wear her jeans discretely unbuttoned sometimes?

I love how her belly protrudes and appears tight with food, yet it has all that jiggle and softness around her hips. the way her gut spills over her jeans is divine!

it's getting more and more like that these days. i've been introducing to wonderful things like soda and beer. she does actually wear her jeans unbuttoned, often times when she's sitting at her desk if no one is around or she's working alone which happens from time to time. when she's alone she loves to get a soda and drink it till she has to unbutton her pants, and then sneak pics to send to me. the unbuttoning has been happening more frequently lately. 

2 hours ago, Claudia123 said:

Did....did she....did she just gain 20lbs in 3 seconds???

ribs: a disappearing act. that's the 3 second version of a year plus of a whole lot of overeating. :) 

4 hours ago, thingything1 said:

Does she hide her chub when she's out in public?

tbh she does, or I mean at least she doesn't let it just jut out like she does when she's showing off for pics to post on belly kink sites. ;) You can definitely tell that she's thickened up a bit, but she doesn't go out of her way to have her belly hanging out or anything. 

Amazing to think she looked so skinny and fit just such a short time ago- she's really become such a chubby cutie!

10 hours ago, Artresay said:

it's getting more and more like that these days. i've been introducing to wonderful things like soda and beer. she does actually wear her jeans unbuttoned, often times when she's sitting at her desk if no one is around or she's working alone which happens from time to time. when she's alone she loves to get a soda and drink it till she has to unbutton her pants, and then sneak pics to send to me. the unbuttoning has been happening more frequently lately. 

I do believe this is the key sentence here 😂

On 9/23/2018 at 8:18 PM, Artresay said:

we'll have to rummage around for more before pics. she says she feels "like a pathetic overweight slob". 😊

heh, no one has really commented on anything. maybe cause the love handles give it away that's just flab?tumblr_pfj8cq2LgZ1rnse56_1280.thumb.jpg.f1cbc983ce93280ead1698589a8f6790.jpg  1,170   104.23 kB tumblr_pfj8cpnm2p1rnse56_1280.thumb.jpg.f739e8a3bae2310efe699930e284e44d.jpg  956   95.97 kB

tumblr_pfj8csFHD01rnse56_540.thumb.gif.7f9f45db3af2fdb81a3cc3a41783e564.gif  1,085   1.75 MB

This whole thread is easily one of the best ever. That fact that you guys are both so into sharing your experience is a ton of fun, and the fact that’s shes gorgeous and really piling on the lbs doesn’t hurt.

keep those gifs and stories coming!

• 3 weeks later...