She just can't help it (Cherry Greenlaw 2: Electric Boogaloo)

12 hours ago, Artresay said:

Damn, there really isn't any possibility of hiding that soft, pudgy tummy is there.

I guess it's well and truly time for her to accept and embrace the fact that she's become a soft, beautiful, voluptuous fat girl, and that there's probably no going back .

I love her pigtails btw, they looks so cute on her!

12 hours ago, Artresay said:

her old clothes have gotten a bit tight. I've been getting her some new, bigger things, because I feel like making your feedee comfortable is of primary importance.

That being said, there's nothing she enjoys more than putting on some of her older, tighter clothes, and pigging out until one of us has to undo the button for her poor, distended belly. 

This is perfection...

That's pretty amazing how quick this former thin girl has turned into a chubby beauty with a proper gut. She seems pretty greedy too, I bet her appetite has greatly increased already, hasn't it?

I'm blow away. It's pretty awesome to see another couple grow similarly to my girlfriend and I. I haven't yet ever discussed with her about sharing pictures of her with the forums but her shape is quite similar. Your girlfriend might have jumped ahead by a few pounds! Lol, my GF was 97lb and skinny as a rail when we me. She's 148 pounds the last time she checked within the past couple years. 

I love how absolutely confident she seems to be about her weight gain, I hope her friends are all about it, too :)

On 9/4/2018 at 11:45 PM, Artresay said:

Holy shit - that jiggle! I could watch this gif all day and not get bored... How do you coexist? I’d get stopped in my tracks every time my parter did something like that ;)

Would love to see more this, perhaps with just some tight panties. Also, how do her old bikini tops or bras look after all the new pudge?

and how many lbs has she gained?

Guest thingything1

Can we get some pics of her standing? And how's her physical fitness being affected by all this decadence, is she getting out of breath more easily these days?

First, incredible gain so far.  Congrats to you both!  I can't wait to see where the next 30-35 lbs end up on her body.  I'm crossing my fingers a bit sneaks on her arms and face. 🤞🤞

I'm curious though.  What are some of the things you say when you feed her?  You and her both mentioned your inclinations to tease one another, but I was hoping you wouldn't mind going into a little more detail.  Do you comment about her body mostly, or veer into other topics, like her lapses in willpower or increasing capacity?  Do you ever explicitly encourage her to eat more, or stick primarily with taunting her into submission?  Maybe you could even summarize a recent occurance or hypothetical.  Any insight would be appreciated.  

will ferrell cat GIF by Saturday Night Live

Guest thingything1

How much does she eat on a typical day? And does she ever wear tight clothes or crop tops in public that show off her new gut?

On 9/7/2018 at 11:29 PM, Artresay said:

She's really curious to see herself at a nice round number, 200lbs. 

*swoon*

Sounds like you guys are having a blast - kudos to the both of you!

have you (together) ever considered posting videos of your feeding or belly play?