She just can't help it (Cherry Greenlaw 2: Electric Boogaloo)

On 8/15/2018 at 10:18 PM, fattony20 said:

Usually when really fit & toned girls start to flab up you can still see the hints of their formerly fit self. The hourglass shape, the musculature, things like that.

Not your girl though, she looks completely different. From her frame I would have expected her hips to have taken the brunt of the gain but no her midsection and belly have totally ballooned out! 

I hope she's loving the changes because she looks great. 

Yes sir. Somehow that skinny thing ended up just piling all the weight onto her gut. It's even hotter knowing how she used to be a runner and now she's just sporting this big flabby beer gut. My favorite body type on a girl.

On 8/15/2018 at 11:58 PM, BilledMeUp said:

What an adorable, sexy belly. The pictures and GIF are great and the story to go with it is a major turn on. Many thanks for posting and telling the story. I am really hoping that she will tell her side of the story. 

Just wondering how much did she weigh before, how much did she gain, over how long, and how tall is she? Please tell. 

She was around 125lbs before. She's around 155 now, so a 25 pound gain. What's really funny to me is that at 5'7", she's still got a "normal" BMI, even with that 30lb gut she's packing.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:03 AM, Jay Rock said:

Great story! It almost sounds like part of her had always wanted to gain, but couldn't until she found the right partner. You guys sound very lucky to have each other. :) 

I won't lie, at the risk of bragging, I consider myself the luckiest guy in the FA world. :) 

On 8/18/2018 at 12:41 PM, TML1967 said:

great story and start. my ex started out this way. married her at 105 and she started slowly gaining. she went from always covering her gut to laughing when her fat bulged over her seat belt and bounced in the car while she was driving. she had so much fun with it it's what got me into it. but she started to get worried about diabetes when she got close to 200 and decided to lose some. we're still friends and i see her once in a while - she's probably around 160-170. still pretty chubby, and pretty happy with her size overall. best of luck to you both!

Heh, my girl loves driving and feeling herself bounce and jiggle. It often leads to an unplanned trip to the drive thru. Must have been fun seeing her pork up while you were with her!

Thanks for following through with her side of things, what a story!

It really sounds like you were both made for each other honestly, it's funny to think that both you and your gf both had this side to yourselves that didn't reveal itself until so much later in your relationship.

I'm happy for both of you and very excited to see how things develop from here- she's grown such a cute chubby belly already and her thighs and hips are also looking starting to look very nice and plush, bodes very well for the future I would say!

Guest MagicalKitsune

Can she still suck it in if she tries really hard? Like try to make herself look skinny or is it past that point? 

Guest cutebelly99
On 8/25/2018 at 5:19 PM, Artresay said:

447c02f1-82b2-48d9-b319-66d7f96962eb.thumb.jpg.a13e2c33645f9a2ccb26699f1dee29e7.jpg  843   646.13 kB  She's really been ballooning up all over lately. Can you spy one or two new developments since her skinny days?

30 lbs so far. 125 -> 155.

Those fat tits obviously are much larger , and also her fat love handles spilling out of her pants 

I do believe her collar bones are rapidly disappearing, as if any more signs were needed to point out the fact that she's really getting nice and chubby 😂

She's stunning!  There is NO hiding those love handles now, even if she can sort of suck in still. 

I love how into this she is, and how she's sharing her side of the story too.  Can't wait to see where this goes and hear more from both sides!