How to make my GF fat

carepene

Well, my girlfriend is a 120lb 5'5ft she do fisic activity 2 times per week and she likes to eat any food (speccialy mcdonald's) she is sedentary ( she see netflix and eat a snack every night) and i don't know how can i tell her i want to make her fat, i am scary about her reaction or maybe she thinks i'm crazy...i don't know . some advice?

Yes, don't tell her. Ask her. Don't make a big deal about it, just say there's this thing that might be fun for both of you. 

Or just wait until it comes up in the conversation. E.g.,

"Damn, blew my diet again."

"Oh, you should quit that diet. You're always in a better mood when you're off of it."

"But I'll get fat!"

"Could be fun..."

etc.

agree with the comments above, you don't make her fat, if you begin thinking that you can make her gain weight and be happy for a long time and for her to be happy, a mistake is being made. i think the best way is to set up a positive environment for a gain... staying late watching movies, going out, order a bit more than usual, bring in an unexpected dessert, get drunk once in a while with some pizza in the middle. and to soften every negative comment that will surely will come out when she does indeed gain, no other way but the long view i think. could be delicious to witness by the way. 

16 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

i think the best way is to set up a positive environment for a gain... staying late watching movies, going out, order a bit more than usual, bring in an unexpected dessert, get drunk once in a while with some pizza in the middle. and to soften every negative comment that will surely will come out when she does indeed gain, no other way but the long view i think. could be delicious to witness by the way. 

I hope you're not suggesting he do that without discussing it with her.

Guest cutebelly99

Just keep snacks around her and lots of sugary drinks. Also eat high carb meals together a lot for supper 

well the problem is she doesn't live with me but she visit me everyday...which foods i need to buy for the feed (chocolate,ice cream,mcdonald's) maybe if i buy a lot of fast food she wants to eat that... i don't know, any advise?

Guest Ahorsewithnoname
On 8/10/2018 at 12:56 AM, carepene said:

well the problem is she doesn't live with me but she visit me everyday...which foods i need to buy for the feed (chocolate,ice cream,mcdonald's) maybe if i buy a lot of fast food she wants to eat that... i don't know, any advise?

Yeah, lots of people gave you advice. It's obvious you didn't read it, though.