Anyone has pics of thickening blonde?

Alfa5018

Question

24 answers to this question

On 3/27/2019 at 10:22 PM, Paimon2020 said:

I saw her at bar a couple months ago looking extra thick dancing with her shirt riding up her belly and her tits bouncing all around and couldn’t stop staring at her. Granted I had no idea someone had made a thread about her. She catches me staring at her a couple of time and we kinda were checking each other out. I was about to risk it all that night and even introduced myself to her while in line at bathroom. Found her Facebook and kinda lurked for a couple of weeks but then found out she’s boarderline racist and also engaged. Deleted my Facebook and then the other day I was on bbwchan and saw this picture and was like wait I know(kinda) her. Anyway on her Facebook she posts memes sometimes about gaining/weight nothing like on our spectrum but kinda teases that she doesn’t care tooo much about gaining 

What's her facebook?

All of her social media pages are on lockdown as well. From what I remember from the goings-on at SD some cretin fancied it a good idea to inform her about her presence there because he assumed that she would warm up to the idea. She didn’t. He actually gloated about it at first.

One of the hottest girls to ever appear on sites like this one relegated to oblivion because the louche lechers frequenting them have the social savvy of low invertebrates.

Guest Der Käfig
On 3/27/2019 at 9:22 PM, Paimon2020 said:

I saw her at bar a couple months ago looking extra thick dancing with her shirt riding up her belly and her tits bouncing all around and couldn’t stop staring at her. Granted I had no idea someone had made a thread about her. She catches me staring at her a couple of time and we kinda were checking each other out. I was about to risk it all that night and even introduced myself to her while in line at bathroom. Found her Facebook and kinda lurked for a couple of weeks but then found out she’s boarderline racist and also engaged. Deleted my Facebook and then the other day I was on bbwchan and saw this picture and was like wait I know(kinda) her. Anyway on her Facebook she posts memes sometimes about gaining/weight nothing like on our spectrum but kinda teases that she doesn’t care tooo much about gaining 

Aw man that racism thing is the worst. There’s no faster way to kill an erection. 

Guest Der Käfig
On 6/24/2019 at 7:35 PM, poohwaffles49 said:

Stfu you bitch ass. I can ask for what ever the fuck I want get the fuck outta here.

Don’t take it too personally. If you already knew her name and had access to everything she posted, then would you give her name out to a random 2-post noob who might message her and ruin everything ? It would be unwise. I don’t know her name and i don’t blame anyone for not giving it to me.