My girls cousin

xyxyz90

My girl is hot and I love her but she’s more “hot” in the traditional sense (skinny blonde). Every time we get together with her family I see her cousin who has an amazing shape (the thick kind) and looks as if she gains more weight every time we see her. She appears to be uninhibited as we live in a beach community and she is always in her bikini (which by typical standard she should have given up a long time ago and went with the one piece). My god, she is so hot!! My girl always makes a comment about her afterwards like, “can you believe how big she’s getting?!” I always say she looks fine, never comment on her one way or the other. I know there is no way I can ever do anything about it but man- she’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. By typical standards most men would kill to be with a girl as hot as mine is (by typical standards). 

Guest Smithsonius
23 hours ago, xyxyz90 said:

My girl is hot and I love her

18 hours ago, xyxyz90 said:

I hear ya. The cousin is hotter as far as we’re concerned but I’m stuck in a conundrum 

Your thread is a perfect reminder of exactly what a bunch of bellends our gender really is...🙄

Bet neither would touch you with a barge pole if they could see the type of shit you're typing right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well there's love and then there's hotness.

Myth: if you love someone they're the hottest person in the world in your eyes.  That would be ideal but it doesn't always work out that way.

Nor is it true that the hottest person in the world would be a good choice for a partner.

So I don't condemn the original poster. He's just mentioning one of the trade-offs one has to make in life.

On 8/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

Myth: if you love someone they're the hottest person in the world in your eyes.  That would be ideal but it doesn't always work out that way.

Nor is it true that the hottest person in the world would be a good choice for a partner.

So I don't condemn the original poster. He's just mentioning one of the trade-offs one has to make in life.

He’s attracted to fat chicks but not dating them. You make it sound like someone needs to be thin in order to be attractive non-physically, which makes no sense. 

You don’t need to make trade-offs. That’s my point. 

7 hours ago, dania201 said:

He’s attracted to fat chicks but not dating them. You make it sound like someone needs to be thin in order to be attractive non-physically, which makes no sense. 

You don’t need to make trade-offs. That’s my point. 

He's not dating anyone...he has a girlfriend. He loves her in spite of her being thin. I imagine he'd prefer it if she got fat and looked more like the cousin, but love is not just about body size.

When you really love someone it doesn't feel like a trade-off...it feels like she's the best person in the world, even if she fall short of some of your ideals. And even if you love her but not in the head-over-heels sense, she's probably a better match than a random woman who can beat her in one attribute.

But in general if you're not already in love with someone of course you make trade-offs. Say my ideal would be a woman who is 5'7", 200 pounds, 23 years old, doesn't smoke and plays the oboe but I can't find any like that who are into me.  But I do know two different women who satisfy four of those criteria. Do I wait, possibly forever, for Miss Perfect? Or do I choose one of the Miss Pretty-Goods?  It's a trade-off.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Feeder said:

He's not dating anyone...he has a girlfriend. He loves her in spite of her being thin. I imagine he'd prefer it if she got fat and looked more like the cousin, but love is not just about body size.

When you really love someone it doesn't feel like a trade-off...it feels like she's the best person in the world, even if she fall short of some of your ideals. And even if you love her but not in the head-over-heels sense, she's probably a better match than a random woman who can beat her in one attribute.

But in general if you're not already in love with someone of course you make trade-offs. Say my ideal would be a woman who is 5'7", 200 pounds, 23 years old, doesn't smoke and plays the oboe but I can't find any like that who are into me.  But I do know two different women who satisfy four of those criteria. Do I wait, possibly forever, for Miss Perfect? Or do I choose one of the Miss Pretty-Goods?  It's a trade-off.

He’s not married, he’s dating. There are great fat girls out there. Go get em. 

On 8/15/2018 at 4:57 PM, dania201 said:

He’s not married, he’s dating. There are great fat girls out there. Go get em. 

I don’t think you understand love. It seems like you’re confusing it with lust.

You can like girls with more padding yet date/love someone who doesn’t necessarily fit that. Looks aren’t everything.

On 8/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

Profound!!!!