On 5/20/2020 at 12:01 AM, Blondebaby said:

I'd LOVE to do something like that but I am on a budget haha 

Another idea: https://www.buymedical.com/products/boost-vhc-very-high-calorie-vanilla-237-ml-8-fl-oz-tetra-brik?variant=29800199389262&currency=USD&utm_campaign=gs-2019-11-01&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzN71BRCOARIsAF8pjfitHrJzsb1P5RKY5f3XNZPjPVoRg68Z0kAdsye9ezEdRQe0PRBy-i0aAq1gEALw_wcB

1 case of 27 at $43 plus shipping is 14,310 calories.  Do one of them a week and that’s 4 pounds a week (4, 530 calorie boxes a day).  I’m sure plenty on here would buy and supply you with a case (or more).  No cost to you... expect for the calories and weight gain, of course, ;)  

On 5/25/2020 at 1:34 AM, Blondebaby said:

All I wanna do is eat and lounge around. No wonder why I'm getting so fat. Still want to gain more weight though 😝💋

1590366770052.jpg

That's one of the most perfect gains I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing 

Guest Fa10herup

It's so much more fun going full steam ahead with getting fatter and fatter than turning back. You're so happy when you've got tons of food on your plate. Why spoil that feeling? Keep eating, sweetie. You're going to feel amazing that you decided to keep going. 

It's time to take those deepest fattening dreams and make them come true. You'll be so happy you did. Go for it! Eat up!

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Blondebaby said:

Still fat. At my fattest in fact. I think my family and doctor have given up on trying to get me to loose weight. Now to gain another 10kgs haha 💋

1629611825024.jpg

Glad to see you back! That is another milestone in itself haha!🤣 You still got that large appetite of yours? I can't wait to see more!😁