Guest Fa10herup

There's no stopping you, there will be no stopping you from your dreams to get fatter, fatter and fatter! You wanna be so much fatter and you know it. ❤

🥧🍪🍩🍯🍦🧀🥩🥓🥞🍛🍝🍨🍰🥖🥨🥙🥪🍗🍫🍔🍟🌮

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl I would absolutely love to rub your big fat sexy belly down with lotion 😘😍🥰

8 hours ago, Blondebaby said:

Ugh, since gaining 8kgs very fast I can't stop thinking about gaining more weight. I even want to have weight gain shakes. I think I am going to get so fat 😳

Thoughts on the newly popular 30-day stuffing challenge?  See: mochii and now CharlotteCakes. 

3 minutes ago, Blondebaby said:

I'd LOVE to do something like that but I am on a budget haha 

Are you a model here?  Otw, could look into pa - Tre - on ... either way, just keep doing what you’re doing, cause it’s working and you look fabulous.  Thanks for sharing!!

It's quite breathtaking to see what you've achieved in almost 2 years.

It looks like your're in the middle of a magic transformation involving the whole structure of your body.

Even your chest is getting rounder and more perky somehow. I wish you to keep evolving and blossoming as you desire.