Candi says hi

Guest SpookyBoogie
4 hours ago, xxcandisheaxx said:

A couple screenshots from the new video 😉

Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 12.44.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 12.46.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 12.49.40 PM.png

You look amazing. I never thought you would get this big.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, tranquilo said:

I don’t think I’m alone in saying this: I’d be buying almost all your videos if you were showing your face. If you’re not comfortable, you’re not comfortable, but I think you’d make a lot more money if you did 👍

I would love to show my face the only reason I don't feel comfortable is it seems like a lot of my videos get posted on free sites and of course I find out and get them taken down but in the meantime I don't want my face all over the place. If people would stop stealing my videos and posting them elsewhere it would make me a lot more inclined to include my face lol and a lot more inclined to make content in general. It can be really discouraging to come up with ideas and make videos that I hope people will love and support only for certain people to do stuff like that. There are pictures of my face all over the place including my profile here so hopefully you guys know how my face looks and think I'm pretty and it won't deter you from enjoying the videos that don't include my face :)

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, meho59 said:

Nice to see you back again with a great video! Do you stand up in this clip to show off your whole body or you just  remain sitting during the video?

I move around and do different stuff it isn't just sitting at the one angle

On 9/30/2019 at 3:00 AM, xxcandisheaxx said:

I would love to show my face the only reason I don't feel comfortable is it seems like a lot of my videos get posted on free sites and of course I find out and get them taken down but in the meantime I don't want my face all over the place. If people would stop stealing my videos and posting them elsewhere it would make me a lot more inclined to include my face lol and a lot more inclined to make content in general. It can be really discouraging to come up with ideas and make videos that I hope people will love and support only for certain people to do stuff like that. There are pictures of my face all over the place including my profile here so hopefully you guys know how my face looks and think I'm pretty and it won't deter you from enjoying the videos that don't include my face :)

I totally get why you are hesitant to show your face.  But I have to tell you that, with regard to your last sentence, a faceless video is like a book with no pages.  It is like there is no one there.  You are a beautiful woman with a gorgeous body, and I have to say I would be more inclined to pay for a video (with your face) talking sexy than a video of just your torso.