Candi says hi

1 - Have you found new sources for cute clothes as you have gotten bigger? I imagine it may be difficult to find clothes that fit around your belly.

2 - Do you ever wear jeans anymore or have they rotated out of your wardrobe? I would love to see a topless-in-jeans photoshoot.

3 - Do you have any experiences to share about someone seeing you for the first time in a long while and being surprised about your size? 

4 - How often do you notice guys (or girls) checking you out these days? Has it increased as you have gotten bigger?

5 - Now that your boobs are so much bigger, do you show more cleavage in public than you used to? Or have you become more demure?

6 - Have you dated anyone who gave a lot of attention to your belly? Lots of kisses, massages, belly button play, etc? Is it a turn-on or are you ambivalent about it?

7 - Have you ever been recognized in public by a fan? 

8 - Did you ever have a goal to be as big as you are today? Or did it happen by accident?

9 - Do you ever absentmindedly play with your belly in public? If so, where's the most inappropriate place you have played with your belly?

10 - When is the last time you outgrew an item of clothing and were sad to let it go?

11 - What's the best present you ever received from a fan (Amazon wishlist, etc.)?

12 - Do your friends and family know about your BigCuties days? If so, what did they think about it? 

Edited by ernanim
forgot a question

• Curvage Model

1) Have you found new sources for cute clothes as you have gotten bigger? I imagine it may be difficult to find clothes that fit around your belly.

- Truthfully that is one of the hardest parts about being this size is that it is so hard for me to find cute clothes lol. I feel like a lot of plus sized clothes are either frumpy or high waisted.. My belly is so huge that high waisted stuff looks really dumb lol.

2) Do you ever wear jeans anymore or have they rotated out of your wardrobe? I would love to see a topless-in-jeans photoshoot.

- Yes I do have a couple pairs of jeans that I like a lot but I definitely usually wear leggings or shorts lol

3) Do you have any experiences to share about someone seeing you for the first time in a long while and being surprised about your size? 

- No I haven't had anyone say anything but I guarantee they have had their thoughts

4) How often do you notice guys (or girls) checking you out these days? Has it increased as you have gotten bigger?

- I still get a lot of guys checking me out lol I'm not sure if it's more or less.

5) Now that your boobs are so much bigger, do you show more cleavage in public than you used to? Or have you become more demure?

- I've always dressed pretty skimpy and loved to show off my boobs lol that definitely hasn't changed :)

6) Have you dated anyone who gave a lot of attention to your belly? Lots of kisses, massages, belly button play, etc? Is it a turn-on or are you ambivalent about it?

- My BF loves my belly it's his favorite part lol and we have an open relationship so I do see other people from time to time and it just depends on the guy lol. I don't like belly button play but if a guy is grabbing my belly and fat it's a turn on because I know he is into my body

7) Have you ever been recognized in public by a fan? 

- 1 time ever.. Possibly more times but he was the only one who said something.

😎 Did you ever have a goal to be as big as you are today? Or did it happen by accident?

- Honestly I never thought I would be even close to this big lol

9) Do you ever absentmindedly play with your belly in public? If so, where's the most inappropriate place you have played with your belly?

- No lol

10) When is the last time you outgrew an item of clothing and were sad to let it go?

Literally all the time 😞and it really sucks. I am constantly growing out of outfits and clothing items that I really like

11) What's the best present you ever received from a fan (Amazon wishlist, etc.)?

I have never received a gift but the best thing I ever received was a lot of money lol because I literally ordered like a tonnnnn of uber eats for the whole next week lol and I love uber eats

• 2 weeks later...

I am a huge fan of "waking up fat" where you pretend that you were thin when you went to sleep and woke up at your current size, and you explore your body and check yourself out in the mirror. Being amazed at the size of your butt, weighing your belly and your boobs in your hands and commenting about how heavy they are, realizing you waddle when you walk, struggling to get up from a seating position. All good stuff!

A simple dancing video can be awesome too. Just put on a song you like and sensually dance while rubbing your boobs and belly. 

And I second the request for outgrown bras!