Candi says hi

• Curvage Model

! Second Batch Of Sarahah Questions !

What are your favorite things to eat? Fav fast food? Honestly it totally depends on my mood I don’t really have one favorite food.. As far as fast food I would have to say that Taco Bell is probably my favorite I also love KFC and McDonalds

What are your measurements? Not sure at all… Thats a good idea for a video to post on my snap!

How do you like being bigger than ever? What’s your favorite part about gaining? I enjoy it… Honestly the best part of all is getting to pig out and eat tons of food because its my favorite thing in the world to do lol

If you could have any treat in the world, what would you choose to eat? All just depends on my mood… Right now probably some Chinese food :) 

Guest David_I
6 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Honestly, I hope you consider a c4s or something at some point,  because I'm just not that much a fan of using Snapchat at all. 😑

I agree with Jay Rock

• Curvage Model

! Third Batch Of Sarahah Questions !

Do you find it as a turn-on when so many people are into you putting on weight and getting bigger and letting you be yourself? - Yes honestly that is one of my biggest turn ons I love the support and I love that I am turning people on it turns me on :)

Do you enjoy being teased about how big you are getting? - I don’t mind it but I wouldn’t say its a big turn on either

What are your hobbies? What do you feel you are best at? - I am really good at cooking and baking… And obviously eating lol

Do you like the feeling of being stuffed after eating a bunch? Yes I do

How many calories do you eat in a day? - I have no clue lol a lot more than the average person for sure

How tall are you? - 5’4

As you get bigger do you have a favorite part of your body that is getting bigger? - Belly and ass for sure

• Curvage Model

! Fourth Batch Of Sarahah Questions !

You said you don’t have a specific goal weight but is there a certain weight that is a top limit you wouldn’t want to pass? - Yes I do not have a goal weight and I am not sure about any limits or anything lol to be honest I am wayyyy bigger rn than I thought I ever would be so who knows

Do you enjoy seeing other gals gain weight? - I wouldn’t say I enjoy it lol but I don’t have a problem with it I think girls should be able to be whatever they want :)

When you lost weight how small did you get and how much have you grown since then? The smallest I ever got to was 180 and I will announce my weight when I do a weigh in video but it’s safe to say I am much bigger than that rn lol

Could you share any good stories/anecdotes about being super thick lately? - In terms of what? I need like more details on this question lol I am not good at answering broad questions lol

Fav music and tv shows? - I love Cardi B lol and as far as TV shows I love to watch Survivor and The Challenge :)