Candi says hi

Wow, Candi, you are just unbelievable.  Everyone was wondering what happened to you and then you make the greatest comeback ever...I think your potential to profit from your comeback is almost unlimited if you are so inclined.

Wow you are just filling out and spilling out all over the place! I knew you'd still have that fantastic Candi ass, and then some. 😍 I think someone else has mentioned this as well, but I too really love the look of a navel piercing on a girl with a big belly. You really are the embodiment of a cute chubby girl blossiming and growing into a gorgeous fat, young woman. Every new curve enhances your already generously proportioned, oh so womanly shape. I can't wait to see what's next!

Amazing to see you back. Been a fan since you started. Sorry if you're tired of hearing this question, but will you be making a triumphant return to BigCuties? You'd get so many subscriptions you'd crash their servers within an hour. And if you and Cherries did a reunion set?...My god. Thanks for sharing your sexiness and new astonishing gains with us, can't wait to see more 😘

• Curvage Model

I don't know if I have the time to go back into modeling full time I just kind of felt like taking a couple pictures and the first/only place I thought to post them was here on curvage :)

I would love to do a set with Cherries though if she wanted

I also might be open to doing some webcam or skype shows or something if people were really interested in that.

1 hour ago, BigCutieCandi said:

I don't know if I have the time to go back into modeling full time I just kind of felt like taking a couple pictures and the first/only place I thought to post them was here on curvage :)

I also might be open to doing some webcam or skype shows or something if people were really interested in that.

Yes, definitely anything you are willing and able to do would be more that appreciated and no doubt fantastic. Seeing you with cherries reunion and/or the occasional webcam show by you, would be so great IMO since I thought I’d never see you post again. Hopefully you’re able to model more in the future, but anything at all I’m sure we’d love 😉😍👍

7 hours ago, BigCutieCandi said:

It would be totally awesome if you would do sets with cherries again. You both got so much bigger