"The Personal Assistant"

Dr. Feeder

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 1:24 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

Thanks so much. I've gotten very little feedback on my writing and never anything that extensive.

I have written more stories over the years but nothing I thought worth posting. Maybe my standards have risen more than my abilities, idk. :)  

But you never know. More stories may happen. Stay tuned!

My favourite story by you was The Model. It's an easy plot to start, but I loved how the main character (the model) had two voices in her head, sort of like a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde kind of effect, with one warning not to eat too much and the other screaming for food louder and louder as she gets bigger and bigger haha

4 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

My favourite story by you was The Model. It's an easy plot to start, but I loved how the main character (the model) had two voices in her head, sort of like a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde kind of effect, with one warning not to eat too much and the other screaming for food louder and louder as she gets bigger and bigger haha

The Supermodel actually. I was actually experimenting with the capabilities of web pages there, actually changed text attributes to indicate whose POV was in play. I though it was a cool technique, but it never caught on. Oh well!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...