"The Personal Assistant"

Dr. Feeder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

I'm considering doing another story like this one but would like more feedback. Anyone?

Hey dr., im a huge fan. Been on your site many times. Man I’m sorry about your computer. I’d use a google drive to store your stuff or like an external hard drive. Hell even a flash drive can work. Make sure you got enough space on it though. I like the original. It’s good. I like the story. Here’s a few ideas o was throwing around and even started writing a story on this basic idea. One of my favorite types of stories is like a skinny girl stays with a fatter family member like an aunt or grandmother or sister or mom and then picks up their habits or enjoys their cooking. Now they can be gain without noticing, or the family member could be fattening them as punishment or revenge like in Fanedfox “punished to fatten”. Idk. I’ve always found that a interesting concept. Hope you can salvage something off the drive on your computer if you havent tried already. 

4 minutes ago, 1mn01 said:

Hey dr., im a huge fan. Been on your site many times. Man I’m sorry about your computer. I’d use a google drive to store your stuff or like an external hard drive. Hell even a flash drive can work. Make sure you got enough space on it though. I like the original. It’s good. I like the story. Here’s a few ideas o was throwing around and even started writing a story on this basic idea. One of my favorite types of stories is like a skinny girl stays with a fatter family member like an aunt or grandmother or sister or mom and then picks up their habits or enjoys their cooking. Now they can be gain without noticing, or the family member could be fattening them as punishment or revenge like in Fanedfox “punished to fatten”. Idk. I’ve always found that a interesting concept. Hope you can salvage something off the drive on your computer if you havent tried already. 

Of course I should've done better backups, no question there and I'll try to be more conscientious about that in the future!

Story lines are not a problem except that I have to make them up on the fly to maintain interest so even if I started with a revenge story it might go off the rails. :)

Do you have any technical comments? E.g. I experimented with different lighting in different panels...were any of them particularly good or bad? 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Feeder said:

Of course I should've done better backups, no question there and I'll try to be more conscientious about that in the future!

Story lines are not a problem except that I have to make them up on the fly to maintain interest so even if I started with a revenge story it might go off the rails. :)

Do you have any technical comments? E.g. I experimented with different lighting in different panels...were any of them particularly good or bad? 

Yeah man. I mean I don’t see any problems with the original on a graphical standpoint. I mean I did like the preview of personal assistant 2’s lighting. The low light was well done. There were a few panels where the characters facial expressions were a but blank especially looking at the dialogue attached. But other than that it’s a good ass comic man. I liked the end. I’m sure whatever you do next will be great. 

I am also a huge fan! I never got the hang of computer animations myself, but I got a big weakness for shading and light sources. They add a sense of depth and set the mood real well. I remember an old animated comic you did years ago in which a woman is opening the fridge at night and all the light from it was glowing against her skin 😚 It was most excellent. Doing that a lot will make me really pleased 😀

19 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I remember an old animated comic you did years ago in which a woman is opening the fridge at night and all the light from it was glowing against her skin 😚 It was most excellent. Doing that a lot will make me really pleased 😀

That's very gratifying. I was pretty proud of that scene. Unfortunately the software back then was glitchy and kept blowing up and I could never finish that story.

Was hoping to see a continuation of the upcoming work. Sorry to hear about the loss of the files. 

I like to see the kind of story where the feeder starts to fatten up at a pace behind the feedee (Female only, I can't stand male WG), and there is an added contrast between their body types (apple, pear, hourglass, etc) maybe even another feeder comes on seen as the original feeder gets too fat. In the previous story they both had the same shape, which is fine but it doesn't add as much to the anticipation of their respective gains. As far as lighting and shading, the second to the last picture in the comic you posted looks gorgeous. Her expression and features look great. The other frames look a bit muted and flat by comparison, so whatever you did different there, do that for everything I guess.  

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2019 at 12:43 AM, Dr. Feeder said:

So if storylines are not a problem, could you post a story without illustrations, please? And add illustrations later? Your wg stories are all time classics, they are divine even without illustrations. Please write more. I would be glad to read some new masterpiece of yours. 

7 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

Thanks! What's your favorite?

It`s hard to choose,  I like almost all your stories 💪 (for exception of Schlaraffenland maybe, I am more into realistic wg). 

I want to tell what makes your stories so great in my opinion in general.

Some authors focus on gain only, and even if descriptions are good (which is rare) they treat their protagonist like piece of meat. Others, on the contrary, drowning in the tons of unnesessary dialogue and plenty of story sidelines. As a result it becomes more like ordinary prose (very boring in most cases) than an actual wg story.

But you always got the exactly right balance between descriptions and characters development. Your protagonist is not just piece of meat, not a dumb doll even, but a classy young woman. I love characters too. You know, not the total bitch, but a slightly bitchy attitude with a bit of taming of the shrew thing.

Not only your descriptions of figure are good, your descriptions of appetite are vivid as well. For example idea of Chocolate Palace in The restaraunt was brilliant, when you stick to the very same dish in comparisons it gives a full sensation of how capacity improving.

Love your dialogue too. 

"Yeah, but look," I said, deciding to show him the surprise after all. I gave him a picture of myself in the bikini that had been taken at the party. "That was a month ago." I gave him another photo, of me in the same bikini. "That was yesterday. Can you see the difference?"

He couldn't help himself. He looked.

"Well, yes, of course," he said. "You've gained, what about ten pounds?"

"Ten pounds exactly. What do you think?" I said.

"Sam? I've put on another five pounds since the other day--can you tell?"

"Hmmm," I said, pretending I hadn't already looked,"yes, I can."

"Am I plump yet?"

"Probably. Can you suck in your belly? That's the test. If you can suck your belly in all the way, when you're standing up, you're not plump yet."

"Well, I'm sure I can't suck it in now," she chuckled, feeling it experimentally,"since I just had that big lunch an hour ago. And three truffles just now. But I'll have to try that tomorrow morning. I bet I can't."

Some great examples, very seductive.

I wish your stories were longer though.

In the Bet, for example,

The twins ate better than ever, and were happy as clams.

The month was over.

or

It was a little over a year later. Ashley waddled up to the scale

look like gaps and missed opportinities to describe a thorough feeding.

And The Restoraunt, Spoiled and The Sculptor are screaming for sequels, since the protagonists put on not so much amount weight at the end.

A very few authors can compete you in quality, you kinda remind me Salinger, who retired after publishing his masterpieces and stayed reclusive for decades.

So if you resume writing I'd be overjoyed.