viragosilverado

The Hack

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a FA.. Chubby belly’s, thick arms, big thighs, tight pants and boobs, soft hanging squishy dancing spheres of jiggling bouncing delight. The internet is a great place to see amazing women dressed in wonderful yoga pants, tight shirts with a bit of belly poking or bras with soft mounds of breastage oozing ever so wonderfully at the edges. The not so good part, is that there are not enough sensual curvy women around in real lift for me to hold, talk to and have quite times together with.

But I figured out a way to make more!!!!

Have you ever gone on one of those cam sites, and seen all the women there? Sometimes you find a curvy beauty, but more often than not it's some skinny women with hard little tits. They wear panties that fit over their boney little asses, not something pushing into their hips with curves spilling out. They all try to make their titties bounce for tips, wearing these things that jingle their wingle with a tip..

What if I could make these poor underfed straight as board women hungry when they get a tip... Well, I've done it. I have hacked the program so when the signal goes off to jingle the wingle, an image will flash on their screen at the same time, yup, a good old fashion subliminal message.

For a low tip, a soft baked chocolate chip cookie with a bite taken out of it, a Boston cream donut (my fav BTW), with a bite taken out of it, delicious cream gently running out of it, with a thick chocolate frosty or a frosty ice cream soda or milkshake.

For a medium tip, some chicken wings or a piece of lasagna, steam rising out of the fresh fork cut and a buttery piece of garlic bread, you can almost smell it!!!

And for the big tippers... A quarter pounder with cheese, the box open and that juicy patty glistening with soft melted cheese. Or a fresh hot pizza, some plain, some with toppings, the images will rotate so you can see a breathtaking chicken sandwich with mayonnaise at the edge of the chicken.

So I was able to get the code for the jinglesense right from the website, de-compliled it and inserted the images. Since this is used with a phone, there are updates all the time. Once you load the code once from the store, the updates come automatically and the security on their server was about equal to a grade school coat closet. I uploaded my new code in using a single shot script that would only download it once and would notify me of the user.

A user named chloe_kitty got the update and I started watching... Here was this tiny women, skinny, her ribs visible, her should blades, little tits you could cover with your hand and tiny little nipples. The reaction from her took a few tips, but soon she was distracted, looking around after each tip.. pausing, thinking. Soon she got up and got a drink and some crackers. Licking her lips and rubbing her belly like there was something there. A few days later she was on cam again, this time with a bag of cookies, eating, talking a little more and definitely a little more horny, talking about how full her belly felt as she gave her wingle a bigger jingle.

Okay, lets replace the current .sdf file on the sever and let this loose to everyone!!

A few days later, I found chloe_kitty online, this time she had a pizza, and was eating it naked, sauce on her face, her belly clearly distended and her fingers rammed deep inside. Talking about how she can't stop eating!! She gets so stuffed she can't move and how it's all she wants. Visiting other rooms, women are eating bowls of ice cream, bags of white castle hamburgers and plates of pasta. The room tags are no longer #perkytits or #feet, but #stuffed, #feedmefull and #mytitsarebigger.

Soon all the women's panties are too small, fat filling out their hips and tits, stretch marks appearing everywhere and everyone has a soft layer of jiggles covering them.

By the end of the month, I am seeing hastags like #250, #300 and #FCUPS. Bright red stretchmarks are everywhere and now when I get on the cam site, instead of 10 or 12 pages of women there are 60 to 70 pages, all eating and getting bigger. You know what I like now, boy shorts... that seems to be a thing, these boys shorts over plump growing bellys... That has to be the best, rubbing a tummy under those tight shorts, and of course, no bras...

I went to take my code down... and found the server secure, so I pulled a copy of code like I have a new jinglesense and found it embedded with more images...... I can't stop it now! There must be a FA that found my code!!

So now I enjoy huge hips, swaying tits and pretty much a constant hard on. I hope to start seeing these women out in the wild soon, if they can stop camming and eating.....

Guest rimkaza
10 hours ago, viragosilverado said:

The Hack

Bro I mean, I'm pretty stoned, but not that stoned. Lol...anyway got that code?

Guest rimkaza
3 minutes ago, rimkaza said:

Bro I mean, I'm pretty stoned, but not that stoned. Lol...anyway got that code?

I thought this story was 4 real...lmao