Voice actresses

This User is Generic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest weightgainfan1234
8 hours ago, This User is Generic said:

Yeah, honestly I'm surprised her forum is still idle, she's still gorgeous as ever, and she's had a fantastic gain

Yeah, she has had a pretty great gain. Here's another video from that same con a few weeks ago with Jamie:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Bbwlover99

So now that conventions are happening in person again there are videos starting to pop up of some of the voice actresses and it looks like some of them have put on some weight over the past year. For example Brittney Karbowski appears to have pretty much gotten bigger all over in a little over a year:

Before January 2020 :

After (Today Comes in around 21:28):

Unfortunately she's wearing a mask so we can't see her entire face. Also in the kamehacon video from today it looks like Alexis Tipton another voice actress who comes in around 3:10 is looking pretty thick.

• 6 months later...
Guest Coolj2017

Ohashi ayaka is a voice actor who was a bit chubby when she started out.

42234448-se9c77b9a-sAyaka Ohashi on slimming down [ENG SUB] - BSeiyuu

Although she had recently talked about losing weight and since then has slimmed down.

Ohashi, AyakaImage

• 1 month later...
Guest Coolj2017

Here's some yasahime promotional ads featuring erica mendez and morgan berry( erica in particular looks slightly bigger going by the thumbnails.)

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Kira buckland is getting chunky.

https://www.tiktok.com/@vizmedia/video/7138487266791542058?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7066136869067998725

FbMB3AMaUAAhgiK.thumb.jpeg.3961577fccb6286d4317180e5fbcaafe.jpegFWxAjhCVsAAU2V2.thumb.jpeg.ebfb7408497dba32328d85fbc70c6bcb.jpegFWxAjhGVsAAQck7.thumb.jpeg.88965df174ffd815473c5d82eb6c310c.jpegFWxAjhvUYAEgia_.thumb.jpeg.00117ed2d472da7e1302c1e065a84808.jpeg

It should be noted that the pics below are slightly older and in the tiktok, she looks notibly bigger.

I always thought Kira Buckland was pleasantly pudgy, but her bigger physique is making me blush. She looks so soft! 

Guest Coolj2017
1 hour ago, Complexityanonymous said:

I always thought Kira Buckland was pleasantly pudgy, but her bigger physique is making me blush. She looks so soft! 

I noticed she's got a double chin forming, her arms are slightly wider, and her stomach is bigger and is starting to fill out and protrude through the front and side of her cosplay. I don't expect her to reach "early 2010 lauren landa" levels of big but she's putting on pounds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Coolj2017

https://www.tiktok.com/@vizmedia/video/7145184277280525614?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7066136869067998725

While the tiktok clip is great and you get some quick but great shots of her, this twitch clip is what i think is the best so far. Not only do you get a nice side view of her stomach to see how wide and blubbery she is, you also get a front view of her belly roles once she stops singing.

https://www.twitch.tv/msziggystardust/clip/BombasticViscousTubersBCWarrior-gqWai302UeEwpcue