Sweet Tea

Guest cutebelly99

Guest cutebelly99

I make this sweet tea for my girl friend all the time she drinks about 2 gallons a week. Sometimes 3. 

First boil half a gallon of water , turn off heat add 8 tea bags( lots of tea hides he extra sugar). Let it soak for 15 minuets dabbing tea every few minuets. Remove the bags. Cover and bring to a boil. Add 2 and 1/4 cups of sugar stir while tea is still boiling for about two minutes very well turn off heat and pour in a gallon pitcher. Slowly add water to it while stirring it till the gallon pitcher is full. Put in the fridge for about 8 hours and serve it over ice . It’s loaded with calories and carbs.

there are about 170 calories and 40 carbs in a 12 oz serving, and makes about 11 servings. It goes down like water!

It will make your girl go from this to this in no time

Guest cutebelly99
16 hours ago, thingything said:

Jesus, that's got more calories than coca cola! No wonder your gfs getting so fat! Does she like it? And are you going to gradually up the amount of sugar?

The key is making it strong with tea, it hides the amount of sugar in it. maybe a little more sugar , but not to much or it would probably be a little to sweet 

• 2 weeks later...

Just made my first batch!! Very excited to try in the morning!

I did have to half the recipe just cause a gallon in Aussie metric terms is like 3.8 litres and I don't have a large enough vessel that will fit in my fridge! But if its any good I'll be more than happy to keep making it up!

Thanks! 😃

Guest cutebelly99
On 7/26/2018 at 8:25 AM, AliciaKate said:

Just made my first batch!! Very excited to try in the morning!

I did have to half the recipe just cause a gallon in Aussie metric terms is like 3.8 litres and I don't have a large enough vessel that will fit in my fridge! But if its any good I'll be more than happy to keep making it up!

Thanks! 😃

Awesome! How did it turn out? Did you like it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest DailyDose
11 hours ago, cutebelly99 said:

I’ve upped it to almost three cups of sugar now

This post is unexpectedly hot too, you're getting her addicted to sugar

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...