Message added by Avataг

10,885 posts / 3008699 viewsLast Reply

Guest Hush
8 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Okfnfjsidjsjsbzshsujs so hot.

im too brainwashed to notice

what do you mean by "brainwashed"?

50 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

No!!! Hahaha! Of course they aren’t... I’m super small in the first ones.

and uh... look it up 😅 I’m not super into it. Reminds me of a horrible time in my life—tried to get into it (I liked it from 17-25) and every play partner I encountered ruined it for me. Including one that stalks me to this day 🙃🙃🙃 as weird as this is, I definitely have a “little” side but it’s not sexual anymore???. It’s just this weird anime character I turn into. She creeped Lurk out ahahaha. I talk to myself in little voice all the fucking time. One of my all time favorite things to say is “I’m all chubby.” Idfk

I saw @KittyPiggy’s daddy stuff, and like all of tumblr lol just figured someone would be into it.

Personally, I prefer D/s and feedism ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m a fucking amazing sub, and I switch hard as fuck on girls. If Lurk hadn’t chubbed me up so quickly, I think I could have been a ripped FFA. But then again, I can just get fat as fuck and sit on skinny girls while I feed them, teasing them the whole time, “oh, yes, you’re going to look just like me.”

fuck, I should sleep

Quarantine bringin out the freak in all of us

Your desires to start weight gain shakes and to eat more at work have a mutual solution. Mix up a powerful concoction (I’m sure we can help with recipes if you need) and put it in an opaque thermos. You can have it with you, and as far as anyone knows it’s coffee, soda or soup. By quitting time you can have put away a thousand extra calories no one even saw. You’ll be fattening up under your colleagues’ noses.

6 hours ago, Tipdip2 said:

Quarantine bringin out the freak in all of us

You know you’re right.

1 hour ago, soylentlilac said:

Your desires to start weight gain shakes and to eat more at work have a mutual solution. Mix up a powerful concoction (I’m sure we can help with recipes if you need) and put it in an opaque thermos. You can have it with you, and as far as anyone knows it’s coffee, soda or soup. By quitting time you can have put away a thousand extra calories no one even saw. You’ll be fattening up under your colleagues’ noses.

Just... 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Brilliant 

45 minutes ago, quantativeeasing said:

Wow, didn't know you were THIS Kinky Triggy, what other kinks are you hiding from us young girl?

Hahaha. Just D/s 🙂 I used to be a huge pain slut—-impact play. But now I just like straight D/s. I love training... *daydream sigh* like being trained habits that make me fatter ❤️❤️💦

8 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

No!!! Hahaha! Of course they aren’t... I’m super small in the first ones.

and uh... look it up I’m not super into it. Reminds me of a horrible time in my life—tried to get into it (I liked it from 17-25) and every play partner I encountered ruined it for me. Including one that stalks me to this day 🙃🙃🙃 as weird as this is, I definitely have a “little” side but it’s not sexual anymore???. It’s just this weird anime character I turn into. She creeped Lurk out ahahaha. I talk to myself in little voice all the fucking time. One of my all time favorite things to say is “I’m all chubby.” Idfk

I saw @KittyPiggy’s daddy stuff, and like all of tumblr lol just figured someone would be into it.

Personally, I prefer D/s and feedism ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m a fucking amazing sub, and I switch hard as fuck on girls. If Lurk hadn’t chubbed me up so quickly, I think I could have been a ripped FFA. But then again, I can just get fat as fuck and sit on skinny girls while I feed them, teasing them the whole time, “oh, yes, you’re going to look just like me.”

fuck, I should sleep

With that stuff in mind, then I would say if you want to put out ddlg stuff, then definitely. But if it's for others or because other models are successful with it, I would say that I think the best videos of any kind of content are the ones where the creator is really into their product, and what I think really makes your content stand out is your enthusiasm and palpable love for what you're doing to yourself with your gain. 

I guess this was a rambling and drawn out way of saying do what makes you feel good, and people will buy it here. :) 

Also, bring this woman a skinny girl to sit on and feed STAT! :D 

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

You know you’re right.

Just... 🏽🏽🏽🏽 Brilliant 

Hahaha. Just D/s 🙂 I used to be a huge pain slut—-impact play. But now I just like straight D/s. I love training... *daydream sigh* like being trained habits that make me fatter

You know, the way you slap your belly in your videos, you can kind of tell. :D 

In terms of training, have you tried hypnosis? I've heard of other people using that to some interesting results.

Guest Lalo66

YOU ARE THE NEXT ERO-HIME, Keep eating!!! 😉😍

Guest bellygrr 2
4 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Awe.

D91E714E-7C96-45C7-962A-DB48C717A511.jpeg

1B4B3311-8CE3-417D-931C-0B9223EE492A.jpeg

B0E32538-D045-4DAC-9AD5-CB2C6FD12B00.jpeg

64730021-424D-4449-9308-A69A1454CB48.jpeg

02D2D11E-DEE6-4A04-9B32-DCF2F21E0F9B.jpeg

E6740A98-59B1-40A7-BA22-43754CB3964A.jpeg

woow, skinny and beautiful ❤️. No matter how many pounds you have, you're always precious. And the after?

1 hour ago, Lalo66 said:

I don't have enough data to compare right now (partially due to deleted posts lost in the aether), but the fastest gain I have stats for on hand is Chubbybunny160/missybear. Given her experience, GGG could probably outdo overall the speed of her 80+lb gain, though maybe not the ludicrous pace at the start where missy blimped up a barely believable 50 pounds in less than TWO MONTHS and for the first 25lbs, easily exceeded a pound a day.

If you want to truly succumb to the throes of the datafester tongues, start a kitty for a DEXA scan. Cost is ~$120 but y'all know it's worth it for the feeling of knowing exactly how much fat has been pumped into every available adipose cell. Get on it, ya horny, socially-dstanced nerds. 🍰

Guest bellygrr 2

It would be very dangerous if you carry a thermos with a weight gain shake, because when you eat a lot of calories it makes you very horny, that would be NSFW😃

Guest Hush

Dam girl! how have you been able to go from this fit figure to this paunchy chubbo?

8 hours ago, regbill said:

It looks like your ab's are slowly melting away and are being replaced by a fat belly.

That's my  feeder's fault.

7 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

it looks like this is really happening, thanks for sharing, do not leave us !

I won't!

7 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

You know, the way you slap your belly in your videos, you can kind of tell. :D 

In terms of training, have you tried hypnosis? I've heard of other people using that to some interesting results.

hahaha! Found out >_< And no! I haven't!

6 hours ago, Lalo66 said:

OMFG! That is the biggest compliment ❤️ 

5 hours ago, bellygrr 2 said:

woow, skinny and beautiful ❤️. No matter how many pounds you have, you're always precious. And the after?

You're so sweet!! It's coming soon.

1 hour ago, Hush said:

Dam girl! how have you been able to go from this fit figure to this paunchy chubbo?

My feeder, eating too much, and giving up the gym 😎

Guest Hush

Who is this twig at the end? What does she do in the middle of piggies pics?

Look at the round belly in the second picture.  It’s look you got a basketball in there.  It’s so round.  And what was that an appetizer?  I’m sure that little pasta didn’t do nothing for your appetite!

Your enthusiasm for this fetish is thrilling.  I honestly can't believe how quickly you're plumping up (your belly is already touching your lap!) Thank you for showering us with so much quality content and giving us the opportunity to witness your growth in real time.  You are such a gift to this community!

Guest bellygrr 2
42 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

8705C01C-10C7-4164-AD68-2A63F8D1A2FB.thumb.jpeg.51a06cf590cabf0b647e2890e1d02d5e.jpeg

07305320-88B3-42FF-954F-5B2075C0660A.thumb.jpeg.f11085deac6984d38714b2c5fea027f9.jpeg

57431A18-FD0E-45DC-A614-482598F86819.thumb.jpeg.60e187b6e87842391388ab391ff47720.jpeg

953A244A-646A-420A-8A4A-124FC0BF2178.thumb.jpeg.dbc352b34012bf7e704d8446c268918e.jpeg

B0E32538-D045-4DAC-9AD5-CB2C6FD12B00.thumb.jpeg.13950f7041724941e8142c004042b7b8.jpeg

How I would like to live with you, to see what you do to get from one point to another, how this time, from eating in underwear to finishing the pot completely naked, and what comes next Fap 💦💦❤️😃