Quantcast
Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

10,319 posts / 2750365 viewsLast Reply

If I saw you in public, I'd probably stare too. You're getting kinda chubby, and I hope people know that before you start to really plump up. You'll probably have to say something along the lines of "yeah I have been putting on a couple pounds here and there" just to explain yourself, but in the end we all know it's because you're a fat glutton who wants a big belly, soft thighs and big squishy tits. Good luck with the gain GGG.

10 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

They’ll try to sneak a look at my belly, or sometimes it way worse. I was going up to my place, and I passed my neighbor in the parking lot. We met eyes, said, “hi,” and then his gaze went straight to my belly. The last time I had seen him I was in a sports bra and leggings, all tiny and taut.

loool that neighbor probably thought you might've skipped the gym a few too many times but you will probably get skinny again, how wrong he is....

Maybe another 10-20 pounds or so people will start commenting left and right :)

Guest Idiokrasy
6 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_7937.jpg

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_8012.jpg

You’re starting to get a fucking belly hang 🤦🏻‍♂️ You haven’t even been gaining for that long lol what a joke. What the fuck do you eat to expand this quickly? When I first started teasing you for your gluttony you were still a skinny little thing with just barely some visible pudge, now your once flat belly is so big it’s resting on your thighs and hanging around and swaying. Now you’re starting to look less like GGG and more like the thing that ate GGG 😂

If our comments make you fatter then I would comment every hour of every day to make sure you gained more lovely pounds on that chubby frame.😁 You are looking hottttttt.

8 hours ago, Idiokrasy said:

You haven’t even been gaining for that long lol what a joke.

💦❤️😈 I love hearing you make fun of me for making my belly hang so quickly.

8 hours ago, Frost_Nate said:
8 hours ago, Frost_Nate said:

...to make sure you gained more lovely pounds on that chubby frame.😁 You are looking hottttttt

Unf. Idk if I could handle that! And thank you ❤️ I feel hot 

8 hours ago, hughman91 said:

I can see a bit of spillover in your bra. Your going to need a bigger size pretty soon. Which is good, of course. 

Yay!!! I’m so glad that look bigger!! Thank you for noticing 😘

I think to me the coolest bit about your gain is just how openly horny it makes you, a lot of gainers don't talk about it turning them on or anything like that, but you can tell how crazy hot you feel with the added weight and it really comes across. Think about how much hornier you're gonna be in a few months once you've put on a more and you're gonna be able to take these pictures and think that you've graduated into a full on fat girl.

1 hour ago, hughman91 said:

Can't wait for you to get to and blow past your previous bust size. So full and swollen. You could see how turned on you were with the darker red areola.

Take it your bra size info is in your measurement videos?

Mmmm. Yes, I love having big, heavy, full breasts that spill out of everything. They’ll look so cute sitting atop the round belly I’ll grow.

And nope! Bra sizes are stupid. For example, I went from a 32D to a 36C. No, my boobs did not shrink. The ratio of my underbust to bust did. I anticipate them to explode any moment back to their former glory. 

47 minutes ago, quantativeeasing said:

I think to me the coolest bit about your gain is just how openly horny it makes you, a lot of gainers don't talk about it turning them on or anything like that, but you can tell how crazy hot you feel with the added weight and it really comes across. Think about how much hornier you're gonna be in a few months once you've put on a more and you're gonna be able to take these pictures and think that you've graduated into a full on fat girl.

Well, I’m going to guess it doesn’t turn them on. I think it’s stupid to not address the fact that people are probably stroking when they watch my videos.

Oh yeah, bra sizes are silly. And God help you if it's a smaller band size and you're busty. Most shops got no idea how to measure you (my missus has had a load of grief since gaining weight and her bust going up)

(edited)
19 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Fuck, these were so hard to make. They're not the best! I'm sorry!

And then I had fun and took random pics and shot an impromptu video. Enjoy! ❤️ 

It's a great thing they stretch because your belly is really pressing the issue there and letting your belly hang out is very impressive because there is so much belly hang and i love it. 🐷💕

Edited by Avataг
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.