Quantcast
Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

10,323 posts / 2750438 viewsLast Reply

10 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Lol, I popped the clasp for the person who’s been encouraging me ❤️ Unfortunately, I wasn’t facing the best way when it happened. So much fun. That was before the above pictures! Hah! If you look at the comps (taken before I ripped it), you can see I couldn’t zip it all the way.

EFDCDE3E-10A0-4477-BEC3-D1F5AFECE05F.jpeg

I would've loved to see that💕🐷. Destroying clothes as a piggy is definitely an accomplishment. Im so happy right now. Hopefully you pop more clothes🐷

(edited)

@penguinatorxl7 I’m going to reply to all your questions later today!

@grateful well, when I said “sexiest and sickest”... I think I misrepresented things a little 😂 Don't get me wrong! I just mean, they don’t have to be sexual. Just sexy. Your comment just above is fucking hot.

@Supper1 I wish I had the camera facing the actual zipper when I did it!!! Even if I did clip up that video for curvage somehow you just hear me rip it.  The sound of clothes ripping is wonderful.

Edited by goodgirlgrow

10 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

You should totally keep wearing your outfits until they burst, rip, and pop in public

image.thumb.gif.e7eef3391b7c694c1f31e43df08bf571.gif

Especially the skirt! It’ll be fun! You can tell us what everyone did when they saw you literally outgrow your clothes on the spot!

Love these commercials and the fact that GGG was able to do it is literally one of the best things in the world. I love nothing morr than this💕🐷

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

@penguinatorxl7 I’m going to reply to all your questions later today!

@grateful well, when I said “sexiest and sickest”... I think I misrepresented things a little 😂 Don't get me wrong! I just mean, they don’t have to be sexual. Just sexy. You’re comment just above is fucking hot.

@Supper1 I wish I had the camera facing the actual zipper when I did it!!! Even if I did clip up that video for curvage somehow you just hear me rip it.  The sound of clothes ripping is wonderful.

The fact that you can hear it ripping is honestly the sexiest thing. Keep growing piggy and keep bursting out of your clothes💕🐋

Your legs are also showing real potential particularly your thighs. Cant wait until they are massive and rub together when you walk or shall i say waddle!

On 3/1/2020 at 7:24 PM, penguinatorxl7 said:

Have people you know been commenting on your gain this time? I'm sure people noticed when you gained the first time, they're probably worried that you're gonna get that fat again and I can't wait till you get to see their reactions to when you get bigger than you ever have been before right in front of their eyes.....I'm jealous of those people lol seeing you constantly getting a little bigger every week until it's impossible not to notice your gain...

So, I’ve moved a few times since that epic gain, and subsequently changed jobs. I may get a new job here soon, which is a desk job 🤭 no one has really said anything yet, but I’ve been getting lots of looks

20 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

Are your bras starting to get tight again GGG?

Yes! I ordered new ones 🙂 

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

So, I’ve moved a few times since that epic gain, and subsequently changed jobs. I may get a new job here soon, which is a desk job 🤭 no one has really said anything yet, but I’ve been getting lots of looks

Yes! I ordered new ones 🙂 

People have been giving you looks huh? What kind of looks have people been giving you and for what I wonder? :)

8 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

People have been giving you looks huh? What kind of looks have people been giving you and for what I wonder? :)

They’ll try to sneak a look at my belly, or sometimes it way worse. I was going up to my place, and I passed my neighbor in the parking lot. We met eyes, said, “hi,” and then his gaze went straight to my belly. The last time I had seen him I was in a sports bra and leggings, all tiny and taut.

2 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

They’ll try to sneak a look at my belly, or sometimes it way worse. I was going up to my place, and I passed my neighbor in the parking lot. We met eyes, said, “hi,” and then his gaze went straight to my belly. The last time I had seen him I was in a sports bra and leggings, all tiny and taut.

Bet he thinks you're pregnant. It's only going get more awkward