goodgirlgrow

GoodGirlGrows: Into Obesity

Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

12,839 posts / 4715413 viewsLast Reply

@goodgirlgrow, so glad you're feeling better. Of course, we like to see a  girl gain (or at least not lose) weight here, but a lot of us do care about you as a person and hope for the best for you, whatever your size. I hope we'll see you back, happily in a relationship and ready to re-engage with the community! I know there are some bad actors, but there are good people here, too, I'm convinced. Hope to see you again soon!

So happy to hear from you again and that you're doing well. It sucks that you feel that you can't hang out here while maintaining, but I get it -- some people here can suck. Looking forward to seeing wherever you go next. :) 

I must be delusional.

GGG is coming ba- I'm not even gonna say it. It can't be. Like what next? Brie Larson ends up buying my spec script, decides to star in it and actually gains the 80 lbs that it calls for? A 300 pound Aya Cash stalks me wherever I go? Will I wake up in the morning next to a 400 lb version of Sasha Banks? 

Or maybe you guys are screwing around with some AI project run amok. Well, it ain't funny. As a matter of fact, I'll have to keep checking this thread to see if anymore suspicious activity is going on around here. I'll be watching.., and taking my meds, too.

I'm glad you've started to come to terms with that stuff.

Does anyone else do this? Every time I see a post like this, I question the way I engage with feedism, even though I can't necessarily identify something I'm doing wrong.

I'm a FA/feeder so I'm on the other side of the weird feedism relationship dynamic. imo it's hard for me to truly relate to GGG's situation in earnest. I don't mean that as an excuse for people being shitty on the internet. I wish I *could* get it. I think I'm very careful about understanding my partner's boundaries, and her emotional relationship with feedism in general, but I still don't really *know* on a certain level. It's different when you're the one getting fat. It's even more different when you're conflicted about the idea of it.

I've followed you since you were first dipping your toes and letting a few pounds creep onto your perfect toned body, and honestly, you've been beautiful at every weight I've ever seen you at. Live your life, learn how to make peace with your desires, and if you come back to gaining and want to share, I'm pretty sure "good girl grow" will stay a famous name such that people will flock back to you.

Sorry that being involved with this community took such a toll on you. It's always such a shame when a few bad apples spoil the enjoyment and fun of those who work so hard to bring our fantasies to life.
It's fantastic news to know your going to give feedism another chance🥳😍. And seeing your collabs while you've been on your hiatus from gaining, It's clear you'll be an excellent Feeder, just as you've proven to be a Gold medal Feedee.
As for the Haters, there's 18,000 people who love you on Curvage alone, that's a lot of love in one's book😘😘💝

This is so cool, seems like you're doing the work and now you're on track to lead a healthy, sustainable life while still indulging  in this wonderful kink which clearly brings you so much joy:) I think you cracked the code and will be an inspiration to others in the community!

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Welp, might be coming back soon than I thought. Meeting up with a feeder I’ve had a crush on for over a year next weekend. Mutual schoolgirl level crushing. Wish us luck.

I’m super curious as to what’s your type. Hope you have a blast and click perfectly. You deserve somebody good! 

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Welp, might be coming back soon than I thought. Meeting up with a feeder I’ve had a crush on for over a year next weekend. Mutual schoolgirl level crushing. Wish us luck.

Good luck GGG you guys will have a blast 😎👍

You Got This Love It GIF by This Might Get

16 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I ain’t got no type. But this one does it for me bc he’s a tall, handsome, skinny, alpha nerd.

Ok, haha. Was just curious, hope you guys hit it off and have a blast :)

7 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I gave you my number? Oh, that's right - you're the blonde I ran into at the AutoZone!

5 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I ain’t got no type. But this one does it for me bc he’s a tall, handsome, skinny, alpha nerd.

Yeah, that's me, 'cept I got some muscle. And an alpha nerd is called a sigma.