Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

12,281 posts / 3921379 viewsLast Reply

I have said it before and i will it again. You are just an incredible and beautiful woman. You are exploding in all directions especially your boobs which are huge. Your face is becoming prettier the rounder it gets. 

10 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Mooo! Is it just me, or am I legendary balanced gainer?

F8F08310-981E-4593-85F7-C64FFA22D26B.jpeg

B39C957B-E0FF-40C8-AD36-B4579D9C2F20.jpeg

477E369F-E9D9-47A7-A062-B4C7BBDBA7F1.jpeg

You know how I weigh-in on this subject. Eventually you will be round and sexy still. But your proportions and perfect genetics are making " round" another 50 lbs away. The greatest documented gain of all time with a close runner up to Ally. I used to put the hot emoji. Now it's always the heart. You are sweet and kind and give and give to the community. One in a million. The total package  

(edited)

Talk about a risky post lol I don’t like the best that prideful, but I was really feeling myself. My mom is visiting. The last time I saw her I was 125lbs lol she keeps staring at my fat but is being nice.

Edited by goodgirlgrow
To be that*

7 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Talk about a risky post lol I don’t like the best that prideful, but I was really feeling myself. My mom is visiting. The last time I saw her I was 125lbs lol she keeps staring at my fat but is being nice.

Has she said anything?

7 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

This is my favorite kind of story from a gainer. I love it when friends or family make a big deal about it and share and comment about how you're walking or jiggling or having trouble getting up from sitting. LOVE IT.

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

The last time I saw her I was 125lbs lol she keeps staring at my fat but is being nice.

The last time she saw you, you were a girl.  Now you are a woman 😍 Are you bigger than your mom now?

8 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Introduce her to her new daughter ;)

9 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

You are 2/3 larger than when she last saw you! That's a crazy difference, she must have been so surprised. 😲

20 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Did somebody say hot video idea? Someone (old friend or family) meeting you and they haven't seen you since you were tiny and you are just oblivious to how absolutely huge you've gotten?

"What do you mean gained weight? My tummy was always like this and I only went up 6 or 7 bra sizes. They just filled out I guess."

23 hours ago, tad2920 said:

Has she said anything?

Just little things like, “oh you’re not that big,” or “I think it would fit you” “are you sure you want more?”

21 hours ago, pj44 said:

The last time she saw you, you were a girl.  Now you are a woman 😍 Are you bigger than your mom now?

Much bigger. My mom has always been skinny and she’s two inches taller than me. I’m about a foot wider than her now lol

3 hours ago, Story_Teller said:

Did somebody say hot video idea? Someone (old friend or family) meeting you and they haven't seen you since you were tiny and you are just oblivious to how absolutely huge you've gotten?

Drops Friday 😋

Your thighs and butt are getting bigger. They're gonna get a lot bigger now that you're not hitting the gym, too, especially when that cellulite installs itself on them. That's good though since you're obviously getting lazier, extra padding for when you're chilling on the couch.