Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

12,311 posts / 3969325 viewsLast Reply

4 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

There were a couple times he winced and  I started to back off but he grabbed me and said not to stop.

He knows how big you are, girl; squish that man! ;D

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Hornt belly pics 

3E295B1C-4F34-4068-AD3F-F4CA999F01D2.jpeg

155C4279-8780-431B-9015-171B95B3DE94.jpeg

Damn, I love how that fat belly of yours spills out over waistband and is starting to fill up your lap. I also the fact that these pics also do a good job of showing off your bulging thighs.

8 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

He says I’m a lot heavier—when I got on top the words burst out of his mouth. There were a couple times he winced and  I started to back off but he grabbed me and said not to stop.

And how is the sex from your end? Does it keep getting hotter and more satisfying with all the extra poundage? Do you feel even more voluminous as your gelatinous flab drapes across your man?

Wow great curvy pics....you keep posting and you could hit 500 pages this weekend...you work hard for it and we all appreciaite you sharing. Have a great fun and food filled weekend!

(edited)

Woof! I am sleepy 🙂 I get sleepy a lot now. As my weight climbs, so do the number of naps I take. And when I wake up, all I want is food! 

My trip to see my feeder was great! He made sure I didn't miss a meal or snack and treated me like a complete princess. The plan was to hit a buffet and make a buffet video, but alas, the good ones aren't still open after pandemic 😞. My feeder informed me that I've gotten so fat I have sleep apnea 😅 I got a little mouthpiece thingy today and hopefully that works. 

The traveling continues! In about a week I'll to going to Florida and meeting up with Reina and friends 🤗 Hopefully she will feed me hahaha

And to be clear, I didn't forget about this month's free video, just don't know what the hell to do for it.

anyway, here's my latest clippy clip. I love this one.

IMB_8EhRfB.thumb.GIF.87b9e1bfc1d3e1d2ccee705aa5cb17e1.GIF

IMB_BE2Sbx.thumb.GIF.6f61cba0c901b040c6391718cd96177d.GIF

Edited by goodgirlgrow