Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

12,311 posts / 3969056 viewsLast Reply

3 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

44E080E0-388C-43BF-8B4A-C8DEA3418ED2.thumb.jpeg.39401991f26b7470e52d57c28732ec58.jpeg

AF1CA986-11FA-4CA5-84CE-B2155E2F7532.thumb.jpeg.d970854fdb3038c500a44d20a7f47aa1.jpeg

0323ECA9-7C86-4136-AB5D-117F9D87D97E.thumb.jpeg.9d36e70aba99f5fb0a30496b975d29f4.jpeg

blubber in blue 💙

Ever since my surgery, all I can do is eat and nap. I get tired so easily. It’s been almost three weeks now and I’m still just so lazy. The pounds have piled on.. and I’ve started cream again. I had a 3500c heavy cream cake shake two days ago, and a 2000c coconut cream protein shake today.

This is the fattest I’ve ever been and it makes my pussy so wet. I can’t resist any more. I want to be one of the big girls. So big people will think my befores are fake. So big I’m just a BBW to people, not even a feedee. Complete. Fattened. Ripe. Once I’m at 350, either I keep growing to fill my bed or I get bred. So fucking horny Jesus hahahahahaha. All I think about is breeding and growing. Such a brainwashed horny mess.

One of the hottest things I’ve read, and I’ve been part of this community for 10 years. 

5 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

44E080E0-388C-43BF-8B4A-C8DEA3418ED2.thumb.jpeg.39401991f26b7470e52d57c28732ec58.jpeg

AF1CA986-11FA-4CA5-84CE-B2155E2F7532.thumb.jpeg.d970854fdb3038c500a44d20a7f47aa1.jpeg

0323ECA9-7C86-4136-AB5D-117F9D87D97E.thumb.jpeg.9d36e70aba99f5fb0a30496b975d29f4.jpeg

blubber in blue 💙

Ever since my surgery, all I can do is eat and nap. I get tired so easily. It’s been almost three weeks now and I’m still just so lazy. The pounds have piled on.. and I’ve started cream again. I had a 3500c heavy cream cake shake two days ago, and a 2000c coconut cream protein shake today.

This is the fattest I’ve ever been and it makes my pussy so wet. I can’t resist any more. I want to be one of the big girls. So big people will think my befores are fake. So big I’m just a BBW to people, not even a feedee. Complete. Fattened. Ripe. Once I’m at 350, either I keep growing to fill my bed or I get bred. So fucking horny Jesus hahahahahaha. All I think about is breeding and growing. Such a brainwashed horny mess.

I was going to say, we pretty much blasted through that plateau, didn't we? 🐖

5 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

blubber in blue 💙

The shape is getting perfect. Soon you will not need lingerie to hide your pussy)) the belly will do this job!))

Guest Glamour_Models_Getting_Fat

Watching you blow up like a balloon is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen on here. 

Guest Loveajellybelly

Your gym friends must be in shock at your current fatty status 

Hhngg—it’s almost painful to wake up horny and then read/see these comments. Between the accounting of my gain and the pregnancy talk, I am flooded. I can’t wait for my belly to part my thighs and touch the bed. I’ll be 230 by summer’s end.. maybe sooner at this rate. My belly is rapidly changing shape. I wish I could show you guys what it looks like naked. My apron/hang is coming in perfectly. With another 15lbs that hip crease will just be my belly spilling onto my upper thigh. 

my feeder told me I’m waddling... I didn’t notice, but it’s true. “Really?” I shot back. He laughed, “um, yeah, your feet are never close together when you walk and you kinda..” he gestured a teetering movement with his index and middle finger. When I do force my feet together, my hips and ass sway in this wonderful way. Makes me feel so sexy and big.

Those morphs make me want to get knocked 👏🏻 up 👏🏻. I often fantasize getting auctioned off like that. I think food would just taste so much better with a cream pie inside me. And once it took... 🤰🏼 Oh, all the lovely effects pregnancy would have on me. My tits would be out of control, along with my appetite. Both weighing on my big orb of a belly. 

Annnnd sometimes the fantasies get a little darker where my internet presence is just a live stream of me basically immobile and you can pay to come grope me, feed me, breed me, milk me. “This former gym cutie loves to eat slop and take cock! She’s got some of the most delicious milk and one of the hungriest wombs we’ve ever seen! We ask that you don’t ask her too many questions, as her mind has become quite simple. She responds to “what do you want to eat?” And “Which hole?” She can also beg for cock, food, and milking! Give one of the internet’s former preferred feedees a ride. DMs open!”

To be clear, just a fantasy, and sorry if that’s too dark for some of you, I am lizard brain horny rn lmao

Look at how far you've come, that visibly softened figure betraying countless indulgences and a girl helpless to her resist her desires. Behold how full and round your breasts have become, your now prominent belly hanging heavily in front of you, your fattened ass generously adorned with cellulite, your now ample thighs plump from feeding and soft rolls spilling forth from your sides and back. Look what you've done, you've given in, you've let go from resisting your temptations and let it out for all to see. You cannot hide it now, the belly and plumpness of your face give it all away, you've gotten fat, and you're only going to get fatter, and you love it.

Look at the comparison from the end of March last year, 14 months and look how you've grown. 14 months ago and you had just started to soften, belly easing out, hips growing wider, hunger growing. A year later here we are, your tattoo becoming obscured by your breast, your figure noticeably heavier, fuller, wider, fatter. Even your calves did not escape the fattening onslaught. You are not the girl you were last year, you have gotten so fat, you've happily gorged yourself into obesity. Take a handful of that belly pouring out at your waist, feel the weight of it, the way your fingers sink into your doughy flesh. You did this to yourself in a year, take stock of the heft of all those calorie laden meals, all the eagerly devoured decadence now resting heavily in your hand.

Where will you be 14 months from now, even 6? You love the indulgence, giving in to every temptation, and you're only sliding deeper and deeper into obesity. This is who you are now, a horny fat girl, it's all encompassing. Perhaps a year from now, you are going about your day at an office or some place and little things begin to set you off. Perhaps it's the creak of your chair straining under your newly gained heft, you notice the weight of your belly spilling out onto your lap. Maybe there is some calorie laden treat sitting out and the watering of your mouth reminds you of your embrace of indulgence, how you don't resist any more, you eagerly welcome every savory calorie and the accompanying pounds. You wonder about what acquaintances think of your newly plush figure, knowing they can plainly see you've given in and fattened up in such a short time. You start to get excited at the thought of how shocking it must be to see your obvious and rapid plunge into obesity. Thinking about how far you've come, or rather how far you've let go, spurs you to seek more, more indulgence, more weight, more toying, more pleasure. You scurry to your car, feeling your bouncing body at every step and becoming winded which only riles you up more, your decline in fitness yet another urging reminder. You speed off to the nearest drive through to pick up an excess of food, all the while writhing in your seat at the thought of slipping more between your lips. Upon receipt of your meal you desperately stuff a handful into your mouth and rush home to slip something between your other lips and indulge all of your desires. Savoring every moment of hedony, eager to stuff yourself and get off, you know this cycle is only going to continue as it has for many months now, the temptation now reigns.

Collage 2021-05-31 22_46_16.jpg

Collage 2021-05-31 22_59_59.jpg

Collage 2021-05-31 22_53_56.jpg

Guest Bigbellylover2
17 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

blubber in blue 💙

Dear god how I wish I saw you on the beach like that!!! I’d have no choice but to introduce myself and treat you to dinner

17 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

All I think about is breeding and growing. Such a brainwashed horny mess.

Dog in heaven, you look so HUGE, so round and wide. Those jugs are massive and yet somehow they have been overtaken by your swollen belly. Your growth is staggering, and I can't see what the future holds. You will be unstoppable once you are bred. 

We need some waddling videos! 

3 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

my feeder told me I’m waddling... I didn’t notice, but it’s true. “Really?” I shot back. He laughed, “um, yeah, your feet are never close together when you walk and you kinda..” he gestured a teetering movement with his index and middle finger. When I do force my feet together, my hips and ass sway in this wonderful way. Makes me feel so sexy and big.

You are not a fat girl, until you don't walk as a fat girl)) Ehmmm, ok, you do!)) Am also quite sure that if you attempt doing some jogging, you would need to keep your breast with one hand, otherwise it would be painful. Better waddle slow like an obese duck))

I felt this pressure on my chest and upper belly, and I went to undo my bra only to find that I wasn’t wearing one. I’m just feeling the weight of my tits pressing hard against my upper belly. That binding I feel is just the roll on my udders spilling over it. Another crease. 

11 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Hhngg—it’s almost painful to wake up horny and then read/see these comments. Between the accounting of my gain and the pregnancy talk, I am flooded. I can’t wait for my belly to part my thighs and touch the bed. I’ll be 230 by summer’s end.. maybe sooner at this rate. My belly is rapidly changing shape. I wish I could show you guys what it looks like naked. My apron/hang is coming in perfectly. With another 15lbs that hip crease will just be my belly spilling onto my upper thigh. 

Those morphs make me want to get knocked 👏🏻 up 👏🏻. I often fantasize getting auctioned off like that. I think food would just taste so much better with a cream pie inside me. And once it took... 🤰🏼 Oh, all the lovely effects pregnancy would have on me. My tits would be out of control, along with my appetite. Both weighing on my big orb of a belly. 

Annnnd sometimes the fantasies get a little darker where my internet presence is just a live stream of me basically immobile and you can pay to come grope me, feed me, breed me, milk me. “This former gym cutie loves to eat slop and take cock! She’s got some of the most delicious milk and one of the hungriest wombs we’ve ever seen! We ask that you don’t ask her too many questions, as her mind has become quite simple. She responds to “what do you want to eat?” And “Which hole?” She can also beg for cock, food, and milking! Give one of the internet’s former preferred feedees a ride. DMs open!”

To be clear, just a fantasy, and sorry if that’s too dark for some of you, I am lizard brain horny rn lmao

Wow talk about perfect