Quantcast
Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

9,731 posts / 2539161 viewsLast Reply

Guest Carmen lover

Make sure the shake isn't too quick. We need as much in there GGG :)

Hey GGG i dont really post ever on anyones forums but i havent been on here for a while and i started following you in april i think and youve always been gorgeous but god damn these last few months!!!!! I cant say how sexy and fat youve gotten, the way the fat on your already chubby body has really started to settle and round you out is so fucking hot, you must feel so sexy at all times(also hungry and horny). The pig youve turned into is admirable and you are honestly the most gorgeous lady ive ever seen!! Your boobs, bum and belly have all grown, you just cant stop yourself. Your insatiable desire to become fatter and fatter and EVEN FATTER is one that even if you wanted to stop, would have no chance of being taken down, I bet even the sight or thought of food gives you little flutters and makes you starving. I wonder how much you'll eat in the next few months? Maybe you should do a 100k calories in a month challenge(I say challenge as if you wouldnt love every second of it) to really help your voluptuous, every growing, circle of a figure reach those hot, wet and steamy thoughts that play on your mind while you study, eat and fap. Just a little message to help your day and hopefully help your night ;) if you get what i mean

Anyways, i love the dedication and the joy youre giving yourself, now go stuff yourself and please that piggy mentality x

8 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Oof. I woke up so late 😅 smoked too much cannabis I guess. I’m sore from my booty workouts yesterday. I can’t wait to have the best ass on Curvage 😈 I just want a big round ass to go with my big round belly 🤤 thicken and shape my legs with a little muscle so I can be the perfect BBW fucking machine. God damn it, I wake up so horny. Now I’m thinking about being in a gang bang and getting fed from all angles while I ride someone, “come on, cow, eat up, and don’t forget your riding that dick, keep up.” 

Yes, this needs to happen -- have all those holes being used. 😍

8 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I do plan to do a video where I get fucked by someone. 

Wow! That's crazy -- looking forward to seeing that one when that happens. :D 

You guys mean a lot to me ❤️Sorry I didn’t get the clip out today. I ordered six tacos, a shrimp quesadilla, and churros and decided to enjoy them by myself 😅 I ate everything except three tacos, but I might eat them now 🐷 but I’ll make a new clip soon. I guess it was too ambitious to get one in today, but I’ll make one tomorrow 🌮

I’ve been getting a little corona depressed lately, quarantine is really starting to get to me. It would mean a lot to me if you guys gave me some clip ideas :) I’m happy to make your fantasies come true!

You do you @goodgirlgrow. We're happy you're here in this community and whatever you can share with us whenever you can share, is all positive and good. Continue being the best feedee fantasy pig on the internet :)

Ideas:
1: Maybe put that piggy ears to good use for some more pigplay? Jus saying...
2: Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread, but a talking about your top feedee fantasies?

3: You're very good at role play. Very good. So maybe something GFE/WG denial like.
4: Would love to see a resurrection of you bedtime stories. Lots of good erotic fiction out there.

Stay classy.

46 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

You guys mean a lot to me ❤️Sorry I didn’t get the clip out today. I ordered six tacos, a shrimp quesadilla, and churros and decided to enjoy them by myself 😅 I ate everything except three tacos, but I might eat them now 🐷 but I’ll make a new clip soon. I guess it was too ambitious to get one in today, but I’ll make one tomorrow 🌮

I’ve been getting a little corona depressed lately, quarantine is really starting to get to me. It would mean a lot to me if you guys gave me some clip ideas :) I’m happy to make your fantasies come true!

I vote for a reunion type video where you're speaking to the viewer like you’ve always had a crush on them and you got fat for them because you heard they liked fat girls. 

Hey! Not sure if you'd be interested, but personally I would be really interested in seeing some kind of stuffing challenge; it would be super exciting to watch you pig out until you're so full that you can barely breath and it's hard to sit up. How many BigMac Combo Meals can you shovel down before you're completely stuffed? How many Jack in the Box Munchie Meals? Can you polish off an entire PizzaHut Big Dinner Box and then wash it down with a weight gain shake? I'd love to see you try 😋

A reunion video sound real good, like if you were an old flame of the viewer who had been away for some years and you come back to town and hit them up. Personally I’d like to see like a banana and sprite/coke and mentos/cake shake bloat. See just how big you can get. 

2 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

First off just want to say I get what you mean -- I had to go into quarantine after Christmas after getting it and it was pretty maddening. I didn't think it was possible before, but I learned that yes, there is such a thing as too much Netflix. 😅 Hope you're doing well, and maybe something here will brighten up the rest of your time. :) 

* It's been a while since we've seen you do some outgrown clothes. I'm sure you got a lot of clothes with some buttons to pop or seams to break!

* Also a while, maybe something with a funnel? I believe you've said you got one before.

* You did a banana and sprite bloat before, but I don't think you did a coke and mentos. That could be fun!

* Perhaps an all fours stuffing, maybe something like a cake, using only your mouth?

* Perhaps a big ask, please disregard if it isn't your thing, but maybe something with mutual gaining?

Clip idea: You are a girl with refined manners, when you get home there is nothing to eat, the butler has not prepared your food, so angry you order a large quantity of tacos because you have a craving for Mexican food, you are going to use cutlery, "the  Rich girls do not eat with their hands "you say to yourself, but you are so hungry that you devour the tacos in one or two bites and you become a sow, your manners and composure are lost, and you realize that no you want to continue being "good girl" and hit your belly while you gobble down all the food being very dirty ;)

PD a lot of courage you are the best, do not get drepessed ;)

5 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Omg this is amazing! Please keep going! I’m holding back my replied because I want you guys to send more ❤️

So here is a challenge for you this week. This week you are not allowed to use your hands when you eat your dinner. You must place your food in a container, like a plastic bucket, to mimic a trough and  that container must be placed on the floor and completely filled with food for each one of your dinners. Whatever food you don't finish must be mixed with the food you eat the following day/s.

It is easy to call yourself a pig though to really be one means letting go of the privileges you have enjoyed being a lady. To prove that you have met this week's challenge you must make a video of the next seven dinners. Extra points for wearing your pig ears and snort.

Do you have what it takes to accept this challenge and earn the right to call yourself a real pig?

I hope so cumpig, I hope so.

11 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Yeah sucks, starting to go real stir crazy but hopefully with the vaccines we'll get passed the worst of it by summer.

As to video ideas, I have two favourite types I guess. The first is by far the most simple, not sure on linking explicit material so I'll just say there's some Laurathefoodie videos that perfectly encapsulate what I'm thinking of. It's simply highly erotic belly play, where you can see how much the girl is enjoying themselves. She lies sideways at one point for the majority of a video, just getting off on fondling her belly and it's one of the hottest images to me. It also means by vitrue of angle you can avoid being overly explicit depending on what your comfort lines are. Could wear a bra, lie sideways and it'd still be very sexy.

Second are these videos where the girl sort of roleplays, often as oblivious and bragging about their bodies and how they can eat whatever they want or something to that effect. They're usually sucking in, or using control wear or something. Then they shoot a "time skipped" scene, where their naivety is catching up with them a bit, but they're still sort of in denial but we see the gain. Then maybe a third scene where they show there actual bodies, and a 4th where they like using padding or something, (not overly fussed on it, but the concept is still hot.) You could even plan ahead now with a bunch of scenarios, where you do the pen-ultimate scenes now, and then a few months after you're even chonkier, you can add a realistic final gain scene to a bunch of videos. The themes are pretty easy, could be cheerleader on break/injures leg and can't exercise. Office job, boyfriend cooking too much, whatever really.  

11 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I’ve been getting a little corona depressed lately, quarantine is really starting to get to me. It would mean a lot to me if you guys gave me some clip ideas :) I’m happy to make your fantasies come true

I’d love to see another gluttony mega stuffing. I have a clip idea that you could get creative with, I think you’d do an amazing job😍

The scenario is that Its your feeders birthday and you had planned to celebrate by going out to a fancy restaurant, so you walk into the room wearing a tight sexy dress ready to go out. You are surprised to find that your feeder has been to the takeaway and left a huge meal of all your favourite fast foods. There is so much food, more than you’ve ever seen before. You notice that there is a lot more than enough for two people. You ask the camera about the plan for tonight, since you thought you would be going out to a restaurant. Instead pretend that your feeder has said he isn’t hungry and won’t be eating but he would like you to eat everything instead for him on his birthday. You tell him that you love to eat and for him you will eat more than ever before, especially since his birthday is only once a year you want it to be special for him. Now excited, you sit and begin to eat, at this point you are really happy. You tell the camera how much you are enjoying being able to eat like this, normally you only have a limited number of calories a day with your normal diet so this is a real treat. You quickly begin to feel a little stuffed so you take off your tight dress, leaving only your bra and panties. You tell him that staying at home was a better idea than going to the restaurant because now you can get comfortable. You keep eating getting more and more stuffed, burping when you can. Half way through you tell your feeder that you are beginning to feel full, but not wanting to disappoint him you continue to eat, however it becomes clear you are no longer enjoying it like you were at the beginning. The more you eat, the more you begin to look a little miserable. Your now burping more frequently trying to get some relief. After eating more you tell your feeder that your tummy hurts and you really don’t want to eat any more. You tell him that you feel sick and beg him to not make you eat any more. Your feeder tells you that he can’t believe you ate as much as you did, and you’ve made him very happy. But since it’s his birthday there’s one last thing he wants you to do. The camera cuts and a single piece of cake has been put in front of you. Imagine your feeder has said that he wants you to finish this cake for him, then there’s no more. You rub your aching tummy and beg him to let you eat it later. You keep telling him over and over that you can’t eat anymore, you even begin to get visibly angry with him. You tell him that you can hardly move and ask how is my belly not big enough for you right now? I look pregnant. Eventually you agree, but it’s clear you are now very upset with him. At first it was fun, you enjoyed eating your favourite food with your feeder, but now your uncomfortable and slightly miserable. You slowly eat the cake, using only your hands you make a bit of a mess and get some on your face and side of your mouth. Now you have finished, you sit back stuffed to the maximum with cake crumbs all over your face. Burping when you can, you rub your stuffed tummy trying to make yourself feel better. You now ask your feeder if he is happy with what he has done to you? You tell him how bad you feel right now, how much your belly hurts and that you feel sick. Tell him how this is all his fault. You tell him that you feel like a fat cow, and you are never going to do anything this ever again whether it’s his birthday or not. You never want to eat again, you even tell him that tomorrow your going to the gym to burn of all the calories you have eaten. You don’t care if your feeder likes your belly, it’s not worth the discomfort you are feeling right now. You moan and complain continuing to burp when you can as you rub your belly. Even if you don’t have anything else to say just seeing you look miserable trying to get comfortable rubbing your stuffed belly is perfection

I'm not complaining about all the underwear pics, they're amazing, but you look sooooooo lazy in most of those "everyday" clothes shots and it's super hot. Fat, lazy, and happy, that's where it's at.

@Conjohn92 That was a very kind thing to say, and I appreciate it. I have a hard time taking actual vacations/breaks, and I need to learn how to do that.  These are all awesome ideas, and that last one is fucking great lol I forgot about that. I think now that I'm a bit more popular, authors will buy in more. @riptoryx has been very polite about that fact I have been garbage about getting back to him about voice acting (I asked him to be clear, so I really am an asshole), so maybe he and I can reach something there. 

@tjmax88 oooooo, this is hot. a semi-continuation of the "Fattest Girl at the Party" video

@FeeduFuller I am definitely interested in this! Part of why I randomly slack so hard on stuffing videos is because I really want to do a challenge. Thank you for the specific suggestions because it is really helpful! As stupid as it might sound, "designing" a stuffing can be hard. Its 10% more difficult than just order a fuck load of food lol

@vautrin thank you for the reminder, honey. 42% body fat.... such an overfed piggy, nearly a cow

@sp33dy95 These are two great ideas! I have been meaning to revisit sprite and bananas, and Ive never done mentos and coke! 

@Jay Rock it's crazy right? like after awhile its like, "can i just go fucking sit inside a public building? can i not be home?" thank you for being empathetic. That outgrown clothes video I did in December feels a little recent, but I'm sure I have other outfits I can do. Thats also how I end up waiting too long and not being able to get stuff on at all 😅 and I never did come back from that funnel fail.... I need to hit up @Candii_Kayn or @reiinapop because they're both funnel queens lol. and ifjdsaiofjdiosajfdaioj all fours feeding needs to happen... perhaps in pig costume? don't want to mix things too much. 

@MaybeALittleSquidgy lol you're so hot. and uh.... use google, my dear farmer. my username is the same everywhere 😉

@jajakeke this is really hot! I think it would be more fun to do it with something you traditionally use a fork for rather than the other way around. Like pasta maybe? And thank you for your kind words 🙂 I'm keeping my head up because of my wonderful fans like you ❤️ 

@MaybeALittleSquidgy oofffff, this is so fucking sexy. it shall happen *snort*

@extra_m13 I really want to do a video where I compare Shake Shack and some similar place. Basically be a fat fuck and eat a huge combo meal from both and pretend like it was for some intellectual purpose lol

@loljuicepwn its just shit. Like we've had outdoor dining on and off out here, but by and large, where I have lived in CA has been down since March. But yes! Apart we are a part of the change! this too shall pass. And I loooooovvvvve all the ideas you gave. No wonder you always win the fucking comment contest lol you like me have consumed wayyyyy too much of this stuff 😘 I kid, you're a connoisseur and i love it. The belly play and time passing ideas are great. I meant to do some time passing stuff but I just fucked up. One day we will get a skinny girl who takes daily pics and all that shit lol. But fortunately I did make a lot of content when I was skinny. I wish I hadn't pushed my belly out in them. But it's still such a dramatic change. I'm confident I can cut some stuff together with my old footage, but I might have to do some cheesy voice over stuff? we'll see.

@Jackjohnson795 um, fuck yes? this is so incredibly hot! Thank you for sharing this idea with me ❤️ I never would have thought of that.